PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Many different endings, people who seemed good end up being demons and the one I thought was the most evil turns out to be quite good at heart.
For me it lacked an ending with the teacher (the one who takes you to work with some of her patients), but that's just a detail.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Vicious Circle: Femdom Edition [v0.75] [Miron HFG]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Nice update waiting for diana ending
I'm waiting for John Bon Clay ending.. I hope it won't take more than 20 years but I'm unlucky man so it'll take 50 more years
---
Also you guys can beat on me today all you want.. I won't resist.. probably whole week..

Last edited:

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Another dissapointing femdom game i don't like heartless bitches content or when the mc is a wimp or cuckhold, sisy content i like femdom games like or games with cbt, post orgasm torture content is there anyone that can recomend me a good femdom game please????

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GyrGridania

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Another dissapointing femdom game i don't like heartless bitches content or when the mc is a wimp or cuckhold, sisy content i like femdom games like or games with cbt, post orgasm torture content is there anyone that can recomend me a good femdom game please????
You've been here since 2017, surely you know all the games already?

Jul 24, 2021
Ask before you start the game what kind of content it provides dont come here and hate on it its not even criticism you are just being pathetic

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Unfortunately game like vicious-circle lacks content, imagination & restrict the player for example imagine a game where the mc is mistreated until he awakens hidden powers and takes revenge on the bitches who have treated him like shit

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GyrGridania

daverave69

Dec 30, 2022
Unfortunately game like vicious-circle lacks content, imagination & restrict the player for example imagine a game where the mc is mistreated until he awakens hidden powers and takes revenge on the bitches who have treated him like shit
What like the return of Scatman??

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Yes, you won't see that here, unfortunately... And Bruce Willis (or John Rambo) There are no people saving this "terrible world" either... It's a shame...

GK945

Feb 13, 2022
Well this is so-called 'Femdom Edition'.
The original edition of Vicious Cycle (the RPG version) does have a maledom route.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes