3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Holy Hell that is old haha. I forgot about this little gem.
Don't want to be "that" guy since I only played most of these games recently but man pre-Daz3d era games were just so effortlessly good. I can't name a single dev right now who comes even close to the creativity of Goblinboy

Reactions: JackH13

Anyway

Mar 19, 2018
does anyone know what you need to do to complete all the mirrors?
I got the mess and the utility ones, but am stumbling on the other two

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
can anyone post a walkthrou because i am stuck.
in the garden
Go the the barn, and pick up the bottle next to the gate, each time you fight a hucow they might use the torrent milk skill, that gives you some milk for it (5-10% I think) One its at 100% (Check it from Items menu Key Items) Take it back and the gate opens

On another note of being stuck, anyone find a way past that BS 4th Arena fight?

EDIT:

FIGURED IT OUT! Gonna put in spoilers in case anyone else wants to try and figure it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: erik9865

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Clock solution is 7.05
Thanks but honestly her favorite number is 666. If you Take 60 X 11(hour) you get 660. Then add 6 minutes..but there aren't 60 book shelves. Curious how you got this.

EDIT: That was wrong. It's 7(hour) and 1(minute).

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
where are all the mirrors and how do you solve them
First mirror is in the first room of the library top left. You open it with full futa bimbo.
Second mirror is in the barn at the top right. You open with just female bimbo groin and chest, everything else normal.
Third mirror is...emm...enter the maid part, go to the end of the hallway and go though the bottom door. Magical girl head and legs plus maid arms, everything else normal.
Fourth mirror is do the first battle in the magical girl part, then with bimbo head or maid arms and milk chest go though side passage. In that room go up and it at the top of that room. I don't know how to open that mirror.

There also the dark mirror in the maid hallway, but I don't think there anything to do there.

Anyway

Mar 19, 2018
you open the fourth mirror by having all the parts that "do something":
bimbo lips (activates statues), hucow chest (destroys plants), maid arms (destroys spiderwebs), futa dick (activates gloryholes) and magical legs (can walk over rifts)

Reactions: erik9865

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
7:05 is not 666 in time.
It honestly occurred to me that it was 7:06, 6 hours plus 66 minutes, but that's not 7:05.

Reactions: Desatnik

iopiop123

Dec 16, 2018
Cooould someone give the solution to the library thing? I'm braindead and can't figure it out.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes