HelixNL

Jul 24, 2018
I unfortunately also have the RGSS-RTP error.
I've right-clicked the Game.exe > Locale emulator > Run in Japanese >> RGSS-RTP error.

1712134943164.png
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
looks cute, kinda bored rn so i'll give this game a try
cute sketch like art style, reminded me of Black Souls/The Mercenary Adventure. cant really put this game on the same pedestal as those two tho. i'd write a review but i didn't finish it and the game seems to have high rating on dlsite so i dont wanna talk my ass out in case i'm missing something.

first off, I'm very picky with ui, especially in a rpg. this game's ui is functional but the design is rough to say the least. turn base combat have this "timed mechanic" which make it so that enemy will take a turn even when you aren't doing anything. a pretty cool concept but executed quite poorly with how the game works (its like playing a rythm game without music or a beat)

story and animation is ok, nothing much to say there. i tried using lossless scaling to make the h scene more "viewable" but its too small for it to scale into something tolerable. Cheat Engine's speedhack might make your game experience a little better but you might need to frequently change the game's speed alot

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
You don't need to open LE, you need to RCM on Game.exe -> Local Emulator -> Run in Japanese
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3504883
Iv done everything as you recommended, reinstalled both files you had suggested, and local emulator, right click run in Japanese, even tried admin and still having the issue. Just to make sure I check in the "Audio/se" folder and never found a file called "002-System 02" is there supposed to be one? or is it just missing for me?.