3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
with all the poetry. Where do they take the girl after you get a a defeat screen? Like I get i need to go save her but i have no idea where to go.

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
I tried to translate this game like some of the others by Kegani Laboratory, but there's just so much text and such a slow start that I lost motivation quickly. Still, I managed to get the UI in workable shape and the starter cards are translated. To use this translation, copy it into your Game/AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder. Feel free to use, rewrite, or distribute this file.

6/13/23 Edit: I made it to the lava area in the story and translated everything I saw along the way. All the cards except for a few rare ones are now translated. The scene dialogue is lightly-edited MTL, but I think it's on the readable end of that spectrum.
6/15/23 Edit: I ended-up beating the game, so here's a whole lot more translated scenes.

Last edited:

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
I tried to translate this game like some of the others by Kegani Laboratory, but there's just so much text and such a slow start that I lost motivation quickly. Still, I managed to get the UI in workable shape and the starter cards are translated. To use this translation, copy it into your Game/AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder. Feel free to use, rewrite, or distribute this file.
Yeah, out of the 5 Kegani games on here, this one is my least favorite.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes