3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
with all the poetry. Where do they take the girl after you get a a defeat screen? Like I get i need to go save her but i have no idea where to go.

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
I tried to translate this game like some of the others by Kegani Laboratory, but there's just so much text and such a slow start that I lost motivation quickly. Still, I managed to get the UI in workable shape and the starter cards are translated. To use this translation, copy it into your Game/AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder. Feel free to use, rewrite, or distribute this file.

6/13/23 Edit: I made it to the lava area in the story and translated everything I saw along the way. All the cards except for a few rare ones are now translated. The scene dialogue is lightly-edited MTL, but I think it's on the readable end of that spectrum.
6/15/23 Edit: I ended-up beating the game, so here's a whole lot more translated scenes.

Last edited:

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
I tried to translate this game like some of the others by Kegani Laboratory, but there's just so much text and such a slow start that I lost motivation quickly. Still, I managed to get the UI in workable shape and the starter cards are translated. To use this translation, copy it into your Game/AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text folder. Feel free to use, rewrite, or distribute this file.
Yeah, out of the 5 Kegani games on here, this one is my least favorite.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Kegani always delivers when it comes to the plot, actually enjoyable, and as weird as always. Also that ending. But when it comes to gameplay though... well, i'll just be glad it's over.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes