It's full save for 1.6.0
wheat - food
herb and chilli for cigarette
bloom for sell and money

I think my save very cool and help you in next update

Reactions: as31308463

Atmoshere

Oct 30, 2019
if you wanna cheat go to the data folder, open the save with notepad, click ctrl+f and write "num": then find next , now edit value's as you want. here are some values that will help, put the number according to your need
Money = "props":[{"id":1,"num":
Wood = {"id":18,"num":
Villosa = {"id":15,"num":
Forrage = {"id":16,"num":
Iron = {"id":60,"num":
Copper = {"id":61,"num":
Worms = {"id":59,"num":
Cigs = {"id":14,"num":
milk ={"id"64,"num":
after editing save them but dont open the game yet !! delete the hidden back up folder first otherwise it will render the editing useless! for that go to c: user/appdata/roaming and delete the village folder after that open the game. enjoy
is there a list with all the item ids of this game?

Ecchi-Senpai

Formerly 'EmperorGER'
Jun 3, 2020
Don't know if this question is allowed here, but I'll try my luck.
I bought the game on Steam, but it is not uncut. Does anyone know how to make it uncut?
There is a free adult DLC on , but it doesn't seem to be available in my country.

Edit: I was able to find a solution. Even though the DLC is not available in Germany and China, it is apparently possible to install it via by simply clicking on the "Install" button there. However, this requires a VPN connection with a server that is not located in Germany or China. Also, it's important that Steam is launched after the connection with the VPN was established.

1. connect with a VPN (not Germany or China)
2. start Steam and sign in
3. open the adult DLC on Steam DB with a browser and click on the "Install" button

4. Steam should now start downloading the DLC and show you a message that a new DLC has been added to your account
I've found a solution for all Steam users who cannot download the +18 DLC due to regional restrictions. It may be that this method does not work currently because the developers had to temporarily disable the Steam Workshop, but it may work anyway.
Please click on the VHS cassette in the game's main menu, go to the module store, and copy and paste "乡村狂想曲" into the search bar. Press enter, and you will find a mod with a size of 111 kb. Have fun!

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
Is there any upcoming DLC or expansion like Workplace Rhapsody? Also do u know how can i follow upcoming news about Yoogame? I couldn't find any blog, twitter acccount or dlsite account about him.

dangtuanlieu

Sep 23, 2020
Read it first there is small probability to corrupt your saves if you may not have othere language packs installed on your OS, it is rare but i think this is the reason someone has problems woth cheating even if they use Notepad ++ (i cannot verify it)

SO BACKUP YOUR SAVE FILES BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, you are warned about possibilities of corrupting save data

Use Notepad ++ from not to corrupt your save or the same kind text editor

How to Cheat in this game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for Money search "props":[{"id":1,"num": and input needed money, but again you can just search current number of money

lady and gentelmens here is a guide to cheat your save file

I repeat backup your saves before editing. And i do not know why someone has problems even if they do everything right, my guess it is OS, maybe support of other languages, or skipping on using Notepad ++
i can find village in appdata in step 8???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

Osemfururo

Aug 1, 2022
View attachment 2083584

Overview:
The player will play an aspiring young man who participates in the construction of a new rural area.
He will use his life skills to help complete the requests of the villagers, meet the needs of the girls, improve the girls' goodwill towards you,
and strive for the honor of a strong man who dares to carry water for the widow.
In the game, you can experience the fun of sowing, watering leeks every day and watching them grow happily.
Explore every area of the map and enjoy fishing.
Wanton search for other people's family secrets.
Understand the story behind each character through the task and plot.
Farming, logging, fishing, farm role-playing games to help widows and wives improve their lives​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-22
Release Date: 2023-03-09
Developer: YooGame
Censored: No
Version: 1.6.0 Early Access
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

I want to translate this game to Portuguese, could you make the dialogs available?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
i can find village in appdata in step 8???
1. This folder appears only after you launch your game at least once(start new game)
2. In your System OS there is hidden system folders, In Settings - you should in turn off oll hidden and system and make them visible, there are aviable guides for this

Try this

kasztan

May 6, 2018
1. This folder appears only after you launch your game at least once(start new game)
2. In your System OS there is hidden system folders, In Settings - you should in turn off oll hidden and system and make them visible, there are aviable guides for this

Try this
They changed name of this folder

Reactions: DeMoS666

pr83

May 5, 2017
Don't forget to delete the "vilage" folder before you open the game
The "vilage" folder? Where exactly is it located? Can't find it.
Edit: Oh you meant the folder in appdata/roaming. Gotcha.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes