Bikram Biswas

Apr 10, 2019
Here's a cheated save file with 999999 coins.

The saving system in this game is really weird so to make it work do the folowing:

1)download the attached file.
2)Open it with a text editor, search for the word "Bruh" and replace it with a name you want.
3)Copy the name of your save file in <Your game folder>/data and rename the save file you've downloaded to the name you've copied (for example if your save file is named villagedb_1234.qt you must rename the file you downloaded to villagedb_1234.qt)
4)Remove your save file from <Your game folder>/data and place the renamed file you've downloaded there
4)Delete the "electron_18" folder in %appdata%/Roaming (if you've never saved the game you won't have this folder so you can skip this step)

Now you can finally open the game.

If you wanna hack it yourself just open your save file with a text editor and search for "props":[{"id":1,"num":, the number after num: is the one you want to change. Don't forget to delete the "vilage" folder before you open the game
I want to hack my own save but I cannot find the village folder that need to be deleted.

GX_S

Apr 21, 2022
Now the interface has been greatly modified, and a new function has been added to modify the saved files.
There may be bugs, please forgive me.

I fixed it: or Fixed File
VillageRhapsody cheat code (For v1.7.0)

Cheat
  • Walking / Running Speed
  • Max Physical
  • Ranny Everyday
  • Sharp Sickle Range
  • Fast Growing
  • Fast Fishing
  • Replace Hoeing Animate
  • Instant Logging
  • Replace Logging Animate
  • Instant Mining
  • Replace Mining Animate
  • Increase Mining Drop
  • Increase Mining Luck + More Drops
※ Replace XXX Animate = Minimal character action.

Instructions
  1. Copy VillageRhapsody_Cheat.exe to the game installation directory and execute it.
  2. Enter ( Y/y ) to enable cheat.
  3. Enter ( N/n ) to disable cheat.
View attachment 3691485
View attachment 3691487

New Form: or Cheat v2
VillageRhapsody cheat v2 (For v1.7.0 /v1.7.4)

Functional Cheat
  • ⚠Now supports 1.7.0, 1.7.4 version⚠
  • Max Physical
  • Ranny Everyday
  • Sharp Sickle Range
  • Fast Growing
  • Fast Fishing
  • Replace Hoeing Animate
  • Instant Logging
  • Instant Mining
  • Replace Mining Animate
  • Increase Mining Drop

Game Save Cheat
  • Once the game profile is loaded, you can see all your items at a glance, whether you have them or not.
  • In addition to items, Memoirs, Achievements, and Favorability can now be modified.
  • You can now modify the game's three save points individually. When loading your game profile, just enter the save point you want to cheat at.
  • Village, electp, and Electron_18 folders will be automatically deleted when saving. You can play the game immediately after changing the save file without deleting them yourself.
  • At the same time, the archive will be backed up and saved in *.bk* format.
Instructions
  1. Copy Village_Rhapsody_Cheat_v2.exe to the game installation directory and execute it.
  2. Functional Cheat:
    • Enter ( Y/y ) to enable cheat.
    • Enter ( N/n ) to disable cheat.
  3. Game Save Cheat:
    • Load game data.
    • Select data options.
    • Memoirs, Achievement:
      • Checked = want to cheat.
      • Unchecked = keep original data.
    • Items:
      • Button (Set) = Only set with value.
      • Button (Set All) = Sets all values.
      • Money needs to be entered manually.
    • Favorability:
      • The maximum value is only 3.
    • Save game data, if the archive exists, it will be automatically backed up (*.bk*).
  4. (Experimental) Supports English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese display (only interface and tables) (the same as the languages supported by the game).
※ There may be some bugs in the form, please forgive me.
View attachment 3691740 View attachment 3716615
In addition to cheatable Items, there are now new Memoirs, Achievement, and Favorability.

Memoirs: All Memoirs Unlocked.
Achievements: All achievements completed.
(The above two options are only used to determine whether cheating is needed. This option will not be automatically checked, even if the archive has been unlocked.)
Favorability: You can enter the favorability value of all characters. (Maximum value is 3)

This should be the final version, I hope there will be no more bugs.:sleep:
view08.png

I want to hack my own save but I cannot find the village folder that need to be deleted.
Did any error message pop up?
Maybe you deleted the folder without closing the game.

Last edited:

K1ndred

Oct 1, 2017
Now the interface has been greatly modified, and a new function has been added to modify the saved files.
There may be bugs, please forgive me.

I fixed it: or Fixed File
VillageRhapsody cheat code (For v1.7.0)

Cheat
  • Max Physical
  • Ranny Everyday
  • Sharp Sickle Range
  • Fast Growing
  • Fast Fishing
  • Replace Hoeing Animate
  • Instant Logging
  • Instant Mining
  • Replace Mining Animate
  • Increase Mining Drop

Instructions
  1. Copy VillageRhapsody_Cheat.exe to the game installation directory and execute it.
  2. Enter ( Y/y ) to enable cheat.
  3. Enter ( N/n ) to disable cheat.
View attachment 3691485
View attachment 3691487

New Form: or Cheat v2
VillageRhapsody cheat v2 (For v1.7.0 /v1.7.4)

Functional Cheat
  • ⚠Now supports 1.7.0, 1.7.4 version⚠
  • Max Physical
  • Ranny Everyday
  • Sharp Sickle Range
  • Fast Growing
  • Fast Fishing
  • Replace Hoeing Animate
  • Instant Logging
  • Instant Mining
  • Replace Mining Animate
  • Increase Mining Drop

Game Save Cheat
  • Once the game profile is loaded, you can see all your items at a glance, whether you have them or not.
  • In addition to items, Memoirs, Achievements, and Favorability can now be modified.
  • You can now modify the game's three save points individually. When loading your game profile, just enter the save point you want to cheat at.
  • Village, electp, and Electron_18 folders will be automatically deleted when saving. You can play the game immediately after changing the save file without deleting them yourself.
  • At the same time, the archive will be backed up and saved in *.bk* format.
Instructions
  1. Copy Village_Rhapsody_Cheat_v2.exe to the game installation directory and execute it.
  2. Functional Cheat:
    • Enter ( Y/y ) to enable cheat.
    • Enter ( N/n ) to disable cheat.
  3. Game Save Cheat:
    • Load game data.
    • Select data options.
    • Memoirs, Achievement:
      • Checked = want to cheat.
      • Unchecked = keep original data.
    • Items:
      • Money needs to be entered manually.
    • Favorability:
      • The maximum value is only 3.
    • Save game data, if the archive exists, it will be automatically backed up (*.bk*).
  4. (Experimental) Supports English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese display (only interface and tables) (the same as the languages supported by the game).
※ There may be some bugs in the form, please forgive me.
View attachment 3691740 View attachment 3716615
Great work. I mentioned your tool in my post to make more people aware of it, hopefully there'll also be a link to it on the front page as well

Hung Senpai

Nov 4, 2023
Here's a cheated save file with 999999 coins.

The saving system in this game is really weird so to make it work do the folowing:

1)download the attached file.
2)Open it with a text editor, search for the word "Bruh" and replace it with a name you want.
3)Copy the name of your save file in <Your game folder>/data and rename the save file you've downloaded to the name you've copied (for example if your save file is named villagedb_1234.qt you must rename the file you downloaded to villagedb_1234.qt)
4)Remove your save file from <Your game folder>/data and place the renamed file you've downloaded there
4)Delete the "electron_18" folder in %appdata%/Roaming (if you've never saved the game you won't have this folder so you can skip this step)

Now you can finally open the game.

If you wanna hack it yourself just open your save file with a text editor and search for "props":[{"id":1,"num":, the number after num: is the one you want to change. Don't forget to delete the "vilage" folder before you open the game

Or just use GX_S' Cheat Tool which makes it easier to cheat
where can i delete vilage folder

QuietCynic

Dec 22, 2021
is 1.7.0 the final version? cuz i checked on steamdb and see there have been more patchs and updates
Yep. The thread contains links to the Steam-Rip as of 2024.05.12.
The last time the game itself was updated was in June 2023. All subsequent changes relate to the inner workings of Steam, nothing more.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes