4.00 star(s) 32 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1920-480New.png

Overview:
The terrifying story of Lily - an innocent girl who gets corrupted into a mind-broken village slut.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-24
Release Date: 2024-02-20
Developer: Eromantis - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 4
Language: English
Other Games: Lewd Delivery
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Fan Sig,
Fan Sig 2, Spanish Translation*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

4.png Без-имени-1.png 3ep13.png 7.png 2.png jam7.png 5.png windydress7.png 3.png ScreenshotRO25.png 6.png 3ep58.png

Last edited:

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
SO you work only on small projects?? not like a big story kind of projects?
My previous game was a small finished story, yep. This time I want to make more content and make the game bigger, so I chose to release it on Patreon. Decide for yourself if the game is worth supporting. You may also want to wait a while before I release more content so I can gain some of your trust.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
My previous game was a small finished story, yep. This time I want to make more content and make the game bigger, so I chose to release it on Patreon. Decide for yourself if the game is worth supporting. You may also want to wait a while before I release more content so I can gain some of your trust.
Sure I mean no bad for the game...i wish your game will be successful. I do have alot of stories myself and wana launch ..you do programming part or graphic part from DAZ?

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
DM me whenever you need help
Definitely looks like promising adult game with lots of potential. But I bet it's also going to be one those ones which will take at least half a decade to complete it's full story... Can't devs ever include a fully finished Ren'py game in one go? Doesn't matter how big it's size is

Also, does she start the story as a virgin??

• Angry
Reactions: ABlackOcean and tiy

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Definitely looks like promising adult game with lots of potential. But I bet it's also going to be one those ones which will take at least half a decade to complete it's full story... Can't devs ever include a fully finished Ren'py game in one go? Doesn't matter how big it's size is

Also, does she start the story as a virgin??
Yep, she starts the story as a virgin.
I have plans to finish the game in an adequate amount of time, and then release it on Steam, the same as I did with .

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Does she actually become a slut in the early stages or its the end goal to make her slut?

Reactions: ntrvip

chillman90

Jun 13, 2017
Personally i think dev's should just take their time and just do their projects at what their comfortable with, though i would recommend to do it structurely. Making a game or program can be very daunting if you don't have a structured plan for it, time for debugging and time for retesting. So just do what your comfortable with, try not to mind by what the threads potentially says about the game and i hope for your succes. I'm always a fan of a good slow corruption game

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes