4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's ok, but it's going to be really boring if she comes every update to a photoshoot and loses one piece of clothing. It'll be interesting if suddenly it all goes a lot further than she expected. This is a different method of releasing game updates: some developers make it as intensive as possible, others stretch very little content into many parts and call it "slow corruption".
I'm fine with slow burn / corruption but I agree to a small extent. I dont want it to be the same type of slow burn corruption all the time ( photoshoots), that would be boring to me, I like to mix things up. I'm not so sure id want her to go further than she expected at least all the time right away. That be fine if it's a one time thing and not a common occurrence cause yeah that can be hot but if it's common then it no longer will feel like a slow burn I think.

bene123

Aug 13, 2022
Hi fellow fappers! How far along is the current content? Based on the tags there still zero sex. Is this true?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Hi fellow fappers! How far along is the current content? Based on the tags there still zero sex. Is this true?
yup just a boob flash and I think maybe an ass flash on accident once. Nothing major but the dev intends this to be slow according to the front page. Might want to come back in a year or so and see how it has progressed if you just care about playing it when sex is in the game.

Reactions: bene123 and GrimX95

bene123

Aug 13, 2022
yup just a boob flash and I think maybe an ass flash on accident once. Nothing major but the dev intends this to be slow according to the front page. Might want to come back in a year or so and see how it has progressed if you just care about playing it when sex is in the game.
Thanks for the reply. I will schedule an email to myself with the thread link to shoot in a year.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
The difference in me asking you to leave the thread is I wanna be here lol, I like the game and you were just here to argue. But I still shouldn't have done that. Calling out a dumb comparison isn't fanboying and I simply think the title is fine/good, idk what else to say lol
Maybe stop being a fanboy and you would stop assuming the only reason im here is to argue. Funny enough apart from my first comment here, my comments have since been REPLIES to salty fanboys who cant stand another persons opinion who doesnt kiss the devs ass. No one cares that you dont like what I have to say. Again, get over yourself.

GrimX95

Love Bites (But So Do I)
Donor
Sep 14, 2023
Maybe stop being a fanboy and you would stop assuming the only reason im here is to argue. Funny enough apart from my first comment here, my comments have since been REPLIES to salty fanboys who cant stand another persons opinion who doesnt kiss the devs ass. No one cares that you dont like what I have to say. Again, get over yourself.
I guess anyone who dares reply to you and doesn't have the same opinion is a fanboy eh

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
my comments have since been REPLIES to salty fanboys who cant stand another persons opinion who doesnt kiss the devs ass. No one cares that you dont like what I have to say. Again, get over yourself.
Can't say the same for everyone cause I didn't read every comment. But I guess sharing your own point of view or saying that's your opinion is being a fanboy now is it? My last reply I 1/2 way agreed with you and disagreed and shared why I didn't have the same opinion guess that makes me a fanboy now?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I guess anyone who dares reply to you and doesn't have the same opinion is a fanboy eh
Anyone who replies to me who has a history of posting ass kissing comments and tries to argue with me over an opinion is a fanboy.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The contrast of how she gradually builds up towards a completely different figure is a turn on for me.
Somewhat like in Good Girl Gone Bad by Eva Kiss (although it felt a little bit too fast in that game).
I loved GGGB, although I wished the art was better and they ended the game just as she was getting nasty. Somebody should pick that game up. Maybe, Ms. Kiss will do a remake, that's a pretty popular theme around here.

Reactions: Massi89

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I loved GGGB, although I wished the art was better and they ended the game just as she was getting nasty. Somebody should pick that game up. Maybe, Ms. Kiss will do a remake, that's a pretty popular theme around here.
They are working on a new game which is pretty much GGGB 2, the only difference is that now its 2 protagonists; a male and a female, but the female is pretty much the same plot as GGGB.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Who says anyone is fixated? It was me literally pointing out how the title isnt catchy and sucks and you being a salty fanboy that someone would dare insult your beloved game/developer in such a way. Get over yourself.

What are you on about? No one "expected" anything, I said I didnt like the title. And please stop with the "indie" nonsense, thats just you trying to excuse a terrible title. Every game on this site is "Indie" lmfao and devs have been creative enough to come up with some captivating titles.
Did I say, anywhere in my comment, that this was the only indie game on here? No. I didn't.
If you didn't like the title, it is obvious you expected it to have a better title, something different that you thought was better. You don't have to say the word "expected." Your distaste for it alludes to the fact that your expectations are higher than mine. That means I don't expect a indie game (not saying anything about how many games on here are or are not indie) to have any certain quality of a title, and you expect them to have something better than this current title.
I don't give a flying fuck about what the title is. Why would I even have a need to excuse it? I'm just explaining my thoughts. A person can state their opinions without it being an attempt to excuse something. Stop reading too much into words.
But, going off of your response to the other comment, I'd say you're just trolling to get on the nerves of whoever will humor you. And with that said, I'm'a hit that ignore button, and just forget about this thread. Good luck on your quest to whine about other peoples' opinions of your words. lol

Reactions: GrimX95

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Did I say, anywhere in my comment, that this was the only indie game on here? No. I didn't.
If you didn't like the title, it is obvious you expected it to have a better title, something different that you thought was better. You don't have to say the word "expected." Your distaste for it alludes to the fact that your expectations are higher than mine. That means I don't expect a indie game (not saying anything about how many games on here are or are not indie) to have any certain quality of a title, and you expect them to have something better than this current title.
I don't give a flying fuck about what the title is. Why would I even have a need to excuse it? I'm just explaining my thoughts. A person can state their opinions without it being an attempt to excuse something. Stop reading too much into words.
But, going off of your response to the other comment, I'd say you're just trolling to get on the nerves of whoever will humor you. And with that said, I'm'a hit that ignore button, and just forget about this thread. Good luck on your quest to whine about other peoples' opinions of your words. lol
Not reading all that. Happy for you or sucks that happened.

• Haha
Reactions: Deathsalami

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
It may be hot, it may not, it depends. Looked at what games I have, and many have photoshoots scenes, including this game (it's a very common and unoriginal move), and it's not done in the best way here. Very random screenshots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What are the titles of the games in screenshots 2 and 4?

GrimX95

Love Bites (But So Do I)
Donor
Sep 14, 2023
Eromantis Fan Sigs:

VST_Sig2.gif VST_Sig1.gif VST_Sig3.gif VST_Sig4.gif

Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3411219_VST_Sig1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3411218_VST_Sig2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3411220_VST_Sig3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3411221_VST_Sig4.gif

Last edited:

Bertinrow

Sep 4, 2017
So just saw this and am downloading, in the 4 episodes, does ANYTHING happen? I get the impression from the thread nothing does.

Jan 7, 2021
So just saw this and am downloading, in the 4 episodes, does ANYTHING happen? I get the impression from the thread nothing does.
Yeah, nothing for now. The last update was extremely short also.

And excessively long waiting time for such a short update. Developer should shorten this period or extend the updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: HUNUTAN
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes