4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Apr 29, 2018
I used Universal Upscaler tool from leonardo.ai
Some picture looks very good, especially the face. But almost all the pictures, where you can see her fingers, are wrong. On some, she looks like an alien...
Yes, I know that that's a problem with all AI tools. Maybe in a couple of years, it will be solved, but for now, it's useless for any serious usage.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

jhnyo

Oct 30, 2016
Some picture looks very good, especially the face. But almost all the pictures, where you can see her fingers, are wrong. On some, she looks like an alien...
Yes, I know that that's a problem with all AI tools. Maybe in a couple of years, it will be solved, but for now, it's useless for any serious usage.
I wouldn't say "almost all" have bad hands. But some of them are, I agree. "Creativity strength" parameter seems to high for me on these ones. Making it lower will still provide nice visual enchancments, but hands probably will be much better, and all faces will be closer to the original.
Also, may need to add some negative prompt, she looks way to skinny and muscular at the same time in enhchanted verison (I did not tried myself, maybe it's not out of the box upscaler output, and by default she wouldnt be that).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes