4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Apr 29, 2018
I used Universal Upscaler tool from leonardo.ai
Some picture looks very good, especially the face. But almost all the pictures, where you can see her fingers, are wrong. On some, she looks like an alien...
Yes, I know that that's a problem with all AI tools. Maybe in a couple of years, it will be solved, but for now, it's useless for any serious usage.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

jhnyo

Oct 30, 2016
Some picture looks very good, especially the face. But almost all the pictures, where you can see her fingers, are wrong. On some, she looks like an alien...
Yes, I know that that's a problem with all AI tools. Maybe in a couple of years, it will be solved, but for now, it's useless for any serious usage.
I wouldn't say "almost all" have bad hands. But some of them are, I agree. "Creativity strength" parameter seems to high for me on these ones. Making it lower will still provide nice visual enchancments, but hands probably will be much better, and all faces will be closer to the original.
Also, may need to add some negative prompt, she looks way to skinny and muscular at the same time in enhchanted verison (I did not tried myself, maybe it's not out of the box upscaler output, and by default she wouldnt be that).

Last edited:
Reactions: Levitation

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Ooops... My bad :cry:
Ooh a steam release? I fully expected that maybe a year or so later, or when the game was complete, but I feel it's too early when there is still a lot of corruption to be done and branching paths to be laid.

It will certainly help with your income Eromantis, but I hope it does not lead you down on a self-censorship spree. I can already see the description for the game has changed and mentions of molestation, blackmail and rape have been removed. :cry:

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Ooh a steam release? I fully expected that maybe a year or so later, or when the game was complete, but I feel it's too early when there is still a lot of corruption to be done and branching paths to be laid.

It will certainly help with your income Eromantis, but I hope it does not lead you down on a self-censorship spree. I can already see the description for the game has changed and mentions of molestation, blackmail and rape have been removed. :cry:
I will not release in on Steam until it's completed. I just set the page live now, because the earlier you make it - the better. I've indicated the tags you mention in the mature content description on Steam, so I'm not self-censoring it. I'll add other tags during the development.

1717136832139.png

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hope Lily goes nowhere near that monster !!
View attachment 3690233
What is Lily allergic to a nice chicken dinner? Is Lily a vegetarian? It's look to me like Lily is having a nice chicken dish prepared for her as a welcome to her new house! :ROFLMAO:

(Dear MODS we are discussing the character Lily in this VN Village Slut Transformation and I assure you this is on Topic!) Thank You Kindly

Reactions: JonasSnr
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes