4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
You know... Your Right:oops:. I'll bet nobody saw that coming from me :ROFLMAO:
Your profile picture does not support this ;) , but you seem to be a reasonable guy at last :D .

The only solution I could think of is for the dev to add more characters that can and do have sex while keeping our MC at this pace. That way the VN actually has some sex in it and remains interesting.
This could be an option, but might also feel like an artificially lenghtening of the game. There is the option to insert dream-scenes, but this is also not a vergy good option. Another option that I like is the MC going down different corruption-paths one after the other. Maybe having Sex and doing some kinky stuff with one guy, then meeting another and she does other stuff with him (or not, at first). So there is a basic level of sex that is enhanced through other sexual relationships. This added with other female side characters brings in some variety.
Not that good but ok in small doses could be drugging/alcohol that let's her go over her limit and believably regretting it afterwards. Or at first blackmailing her into things and then afterwards letting her mitt this things and do it by herself.

But yeah, you are absolutely right: It is not easy to write a slow burn game that is not boring. As you said:
If you aren't going to have LEWDS then you need a damn good well written story in my opinion.
Something to spice things up and add some hardcore elements to the game while our MC gets deeper and deeper into the situation she is in. Something like that could be fun and interesting. I'm a big fan of the devs delivering the story they set out to tell and this dev has definitely laid out a nice story premise but at this pace sitting here waiting for updates is painful.
[...]
The only other solution for those of us that think this is hella slow, is to unwatch this thread, leave it bookmarked and come back in two years and try it again maybe.:unsure: Personally I like the first idea better.
This and "only" playing games that are finished is prefered solution. Even though I am not good a following my own advice :D . But playing a game in one piece is also better for the story telling. I do not remember many nuances 3 months later and I do mixup several plots if I play a chapter every 3 months.

The secret to not getting anxious waiting for updates is to always be playing something new, there are several good games with interesting stories that are released every day.
I don't think that there are that much good games (with a female MC) in the works so it is hard for me to do. Or maybe I do have too much time on my hand(s) :D .
Also I hate the remembering- and mixup-problem (see above).

As I like how slow it's going as I personally think it's more enjoyable watching be corrupted by things that seem innocent on the surface like a photoshoot instead of having sex quickly.
Yes, when the scene started, it sounded quite lame to me, but it was really nicely done. No real sexual interaction, but a cocky (or even bad) fotographer.

Even this game, if the dev decides to not have the MC have sex until 2050, that's fine with me as well but let us know so people who aren't into the super slow burn/no burn games can move on to other VN's.
True. Every game on f95to should get some bars in the first post: Slow Burn (from 1 to 10), Logic of the story (1..10), ... .

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

Kenma_sun

Nov 23, 2020
I like to see the progress of the story with rape. How society forced her to become a prostitute. Not just because of his inner desires, I feel that the story goes more logically with this method.
I have a request to the game designer to show this process in his story, which is extremely sexy

Kenma_sun

Nov 23, 2020
Well, rape is still one of the expected tags and it might still get super dark much later (I hope so :devilish:).
But this whole game is built on the intent to make it a slow corruption, that's why I think that Lily's encounter at the end of EP5 will not lead to something that would heavily break her.
It becomes very attractive. The process of the story with rape, the process of becoming a prostitute with the pressure of society and rape is more logical

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Even though she is already kind of corrupted... the fair, the cafe, the photoshoot... . Not that it is not ok (even though I would love to go even slower), but is there that much way to go?
I think corruption involves that she gets openly willing to do certain things at some point in the story, and I think she still has a long way to go before she reaches that point. Right now in the EP5 version, she's having a couple of pervert and lewd thoughts deep down, but that's not much yet if you ask me.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I think corruption involves that she gets openly willing to do certain things at some point in the story, [...] Right now in the EP5 version, she's having a couple of pervert and lewd thoughts deep down, but that's not much yet if you ask me.
You are right, by definition. There is still some way to go until she has done "everything" willingly

My own focus on corruption is narrower: I love the first phase, from the MC not wanting and nit doing to giving in, but with strong or light resistance.
The last phase when the MC likes what he was forced to do is not that interesting for me.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes