4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Spot on. This is not one of those games that would get super dark... even though I wish it were. Only time will tell.
Well, rape is still one of the expected tags and it might still get super dark much later (I hope so :devilish:).
But this whole game is built on the intent to make it a slow corruption, that's why I think that Lily's encounter at the end of EP5 will not lead to something that would heavily break her.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Well, rape is still one of the expected tags and it might still get super dark much later (I hope so :devilish:).
But this whole game is built on the intent to make it a slow corruption, that's why I think that Lily's encounter at the end of EP5 will not lead to something that would heavily break her.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
But this whole game is built on the intent to make it a slow corruption
Even though she is already kind of corrupted... the fair, the cafe, the photoshoot... . Not that it is not ok (even though I would love to go even slower), but is there that much way to go?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zanthrophene

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Even though she is already kind of corrupted... the fair, the cafe, the photoshoot... . Not that it is not ok (even though I would love to go even slower), but is there that much way to to?
Yeah I wouldn't mind slower some things do feel like they do speed up here and there. However it is still much slower than alot of games so I don't mind the speed at all. But being slower isn't realistic for how these games are made I feel maybe if these games didn't forever for updates then extreme slow burn would be nice haha.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Yeah I wouldn't mind slower some things do feel like they do speed up here and there. However it is still much slower than alot of games so I don't mind the speed at all. But being slower isn't realistic for how these games are made I feel maybe if these games didn't forever for updates then extreme slow burn would be nice haha.
You nailed it. It is slow yet, but some things feel rushed from a realism and literature lover's perspective. I always feel like a child in the days before Christmas: Waiting for it, imagining what will be happening is great. Then often, opening the presents is not as good as expected - and sometime it is even as good as expected. But in the days after, you realize that there is no way back soon, so the presents do get older, loose their flair.
Like plucking the flower in this game: There is no getting back to the first time she has touched a dick. From now on, all dicks will be kind of similar to her and so on.

And most of the games do have one or few tipping points: Before, the MC is prude as hell and afterward, she asks for more and more and only pretends she does not like it - if at all. Only few games archive to keep the flame alive after the first sex scene.

I hope, this creator manages to stay true to his concept. And he does not take forever to come to the end either ;) .

wildride69 : Maybe my feelings are due to the fact that I played through 0.1 to 0.6 in 2 days. This way it does not feel that long :) .

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
wildride69 : Maybe my feelings are due to the fact that I played through 0.1 to 0.6 in 2 days. This way it does not feel that long :) .
You know... Your Right:oops:. I'll bet nobody saw that coming from me :ROFLMAO: . If you quickly play through it in 2 day's it may not seem slow. For us patiently waiting for months on end for updates and continuously getting blue balled it feels slow.

The only solution I could think of is for the dev to add more characters that can and do have sex while keeping our MC at this pace. That way the VN actually has some sex in it and remains interesting. Something like other girls that granny has taken in and has captured in her basement for the folks down there or that have been sold off to the local brothel. Something to spice things up and add some hardcore elements to the game while our MC gets deeper and deeper into the situation she is in. Something like that could be fun and interesting. I'm a big fan of the devs delivering the story they set out to tell and this dev has definitely laid out a nice story premise but at this pace sitting here waiting for updates is painful.

The only other solution for those of us that think this is hella slow, is to unwatch this thread, leave it bookmarked and come back in two years and try it again maybe.:unsure: Personally I like the first idea better.

Jan 13, 2023
You know... Your Right:oops:. I'll bet nobody saw that coming from me :ROFLMAO: . If you quickly play through it in 2 day's it may not seem slow. For us patiently waiting for months on end for updates and continuously getting blue balled it feels slow.

The only solution I could think of is for the dev to add more characters that can and do have sex while keeping our MC at this pace. That way the VN actually has some sex in it and remains interesting. Something like other girls that granny has taken in and has captured in her basement for the folks down there or that have been sold off to the local brothel. Something to spice things up and add some hardcore elements to the game while our MC gets deeper and deeper into the situation she is in. Something like that could be fun and interesting. I'm a big fan of the devs delivering the story they set out to tell and this dev has definitely laid out a nice story premise but at this pace sitting here waiting for updates is painful.

The only other solution for those of us that think this is hella slow, is to unwatch this thread, leave it bookmarked and come back in two years and try it again maybe.:unsure: Personally I like the first idea better.
The secret to not getting anxious waiting for updates is to always be playing something new, there are several good games with interesting stories that are released every day. Of course there are games that we "like more", this for me is one of them, than others, but this cannot limit you to waiting for updates just for those.

Reactions: wildride69

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Personally I never felt " blue balled" by how slow it is or waiting for updates to get to the action. Plus Ive got alot of other games to play. But im a different kind of AVN player i don't care about lewds all that much. Some games I play for the characters this game while I do recognize lewds need to happen and going to be important part of it. I like this game for the slow burn approach. As I like how slow it's going as I personally think it's more enjoyable watching be corrupted by things that seem innocent on the surface like a photoshoot instead of having sex quickly.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Personally I never felt " blue balled" by how slow it is or waiting for updates to get to the action. Plus Ive got alot of other games to play. But im a different kind of AVN player i don't care about lewds all that much. Some games I play for the characters this game while I do recognize lewds need to happen and going to be important part of it. I like this game for the slow burn approach. As I like how slow it's going as I personally think it's more enjoyable watching be corrupted by things that seem innocent on the surface like a photoshoot instead of having sex quickly.
It depends on the game, I more or less agree with you. I generally don't mind a fast or medium burn game. I do detest the slow burn/no burn games but to each there own. I absolutely detest games like A Wife and Mother, the game has been around since 2017 and the MC still hasn't had sex (at least the last time I checked) but I am mature enough to see that it is one of the more popular games on here and it's just not for me. I never even bothered to rate it as I realize it's just not a game directed to my genre.

Even this game, if the dev decides to not have the MC have sex until 2050, that's fine with me as well but let us know so people who aren't into the super slow burn/no burn games can move on to other VN's. If you aren't going to have LEWDS then you need a damn good well written story in my opinion. It's up to the Dev to set the correct expectations on where this story goes and how fast she gets there, if it's going to be an ultra slow burn I'll check back in 3-4 years to see the current progress of the game, it would be a shame though as the story looks great so far.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes