4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
It would be boring if she became a slut at the beginning. I bet she will change step by step. Classic story. Became full hoe in 80% of plot.
Yeah I agree its boring if she is a slut from the start but then in some games they never become a slut, forget slut they don't even take a dick lol hence the question.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Sukernet

Jun 21, 2023
Your renders are marvellous my man, as someone looking to get into this themselves - and excuse me if this is not the place - whole VN game development, would it be appropriate to ask you a few questions here or in PM about your Daz / Game workflow as a newbie myself ? Haven't seen something so nice in a while and once I started working with this whole thing it really caught my eye! Good luck on your game, I'll be giving it a follow to see more of those renders!

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Promising Title...best of luck! Corruption is always a tricky line to balance...a lot of the fun is in corruption to become a slut, but then one wants to get a good amount of time with the slut once corruption is complete as well. Anyway, the premise sounds like fun :)

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I have two questions about the end goal.
Will it be possible to keep her as a slut to a single character instead of a slut to the whole village? I really dislike sharing content in games.
And is pregnancy ever going to be added? This might be more of a request as the tag isn't in planned genres, but maybe it was forgotten(coping)?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The abandoned graveyard is full of games with potential.
A proper corruption game is always hard because you can't be too slow and take years before getting naked, have to have a long enough phase in between where a lot happens and progression feels good, plus a decent length at the end to enjoy the result and do everything. Also, that bimbofication isn't for everyone, I'd hope you can tone it down whilst still being a slut.
Good luck though!

gjrfgjrf

Aug 30, 2023
Every time I see another promising corrupting an innocent girl game, I want to wish with all my heart that the author would do to the heroine all the things he would want to be done to his daughter or sister, wife, girlfriend, mother.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Seems interesting and the character is really gorgeous.

I don't mind corruption but I'm not entirely a fan of bimbo visual transformation (I like when they look innocent but are full slut inside). Perhaps the dev can make multiple endings with different looks depending on her level of corruption, with 100% being the one in the preview.

I have two questions about the end goal.
Will it be possible to keep her as a slut to a single character instead of a slut to the whole village? I really dislike sharing content in games.
And is pregnancy ever going to be added? This might be more of a request as the tag isn't in planned genres, but maybe it was forgotten(coping)?
I like those two possibilities. Hopefully the dev can make an alternate route/ending in which the heroine can become corrupted by a single NPC and not the entire village.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes