tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Well this looks like It's gonna get interesting, "get info about the girls by ANY! means necessary" :sneaky:

saadniazi

Feb 20, 2019
Seems like everyone is copying DrPinkCake. Please don't take 3 years to progress 1-2 weeks in the game. Keep adding more fetishes thou.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
The story dialog is on point, the voice acting is on point and adds a whole other dynamic. Can't wait to get more story-driving choices. Great start..

Reactions: Kaldapas
Jun 25, 2021
Fetish Locator is one of my favorite VNs and I had high expectations when I saw a new game from Vinovella. They managed to exceed those expectations and managed to make a what seems a like an excellent mystery VN.
They also seems to have reached new heights in technical aspects too. I'm an amateur 3D artist and the opening cinematic blew my mind. It's not only technically impressive, but the way they edited it made an excellent first impression.
I'm eagerly looking forward to more.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Multi-Mod for the game has been moved here.

Features:
  • Adds an in-game walkthrough, provides an option to choose multiple choices at once, see alternative scenes.
  • Adds Textbox Transparency, Text Size sliders and makes other small UI adjustments.
  • More in future updates!
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!
Support if you like the game and consider supporting my modding efforts .

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
As someone who doesn't like Fetish Locator, I think this game/VN can be much more 'friendly' for all audiences.

I didn't like the idea of Fetish Locator at all. Sure it has its charm and that's why the game is so successful and the developers have a more than good fan base supporting them. But, it wasn't a game for me.

This game, on the other hand, looks like it will be. Maybe there won't be as many fetishes as in the other game, but it looks like there will be something for almost every taste. What strikes me is that it seems that the fetishes will be more because the characters want them, rather than to earn points in a mobile app. Something more natural and genuine, perhaps. So I get the impression that the player will have more freedom to accept/reject certain fetishes. For now, of the fetishes mentioned the only one I don't like very much is bondage. But I don't expect to like all the fetishes that the game will include, obviously.

The investigation part seems very attractive to me. If it can be developed well... It can turn out to be something really good.

Another positive point is the MC. I didn't like the Fetish Locator protagonist either. Well, the MC in this game seems quite the opposite and looks like he won't be intimidated by anyone and has guts. And indeed, it looks like there can be some good romances and love. Maybe this is what catches my attention the most.

Anyway... Like I said, as someone who doesn't like Fetish Locator, this game really looks like it will be able to appeal to a more general audience, including fans of the previous game. I wasn't expecting that to be the case, but I'm genuinely very interested.

And Phoebe, damn... I can already see a nice Mommy/Incest roleplay with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So fetish locator the prequel? I see the romance tag but strongly doubt that's the selling point.

Yea no disrespect to the dev,but after fetish locator,I'm pretty wary of playing any of their games. Was not a fan of their previous works.

I do think they'll have a ton of success with this game,because they seem popular.

So have fun fapping ya'll.

Raksha17

Jan 23, 2018
Hey ViNovella I think I might have found a bug with the "Investigation Board". The first time it became available I completely (?) unlocked it by clicking around and can see all kinds of characters with their descriptions and connections. Otherwise an interesting start.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Yes, it's a good one again, like "FL". But please remove those "häh, oh, aaah, uuuh", those are so annoying.
Do it yourself and set the voice volume settings to zero. Admittedly, it removes other speech sounds as well, but in my opinion, it’s just a service to the game, because those are just hell of annoying sounds.

Reactions: LuciusDrake

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
nothing against first releases - also this one was quite enjoyable.

Nonetheless a first release never should be labeled as 0.1.4 !

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaldapas

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
nothing against first releases - also this one was quite enjoyable.

Nonetheless a first release never should be labeled as 0.1.4 !
Why? It's not like those early numbers give a real indication of the overall process. There's no reason, beyond human lifespans, why we couldn't be playing v0.2327.2 in 500 years and the game could be 5% done.

Actually, it's currently a good system since 0 indicates incomplete, the 1 indicates the first version and the 4 is presumably indicative of 4 stages of playtesting/bug fixing

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i know about versionning - i work in IT myself.
But over here on F95 THEY all count RC not versions (even call them version though).
I remind on those who also claim after 0.9 is 1.0 instead of 0.10 (but that's another topic)

Most over here go like: "oh - version 0.1.4 -> so it's the 4th update of chapter 1 and therefore should have content..." - if you get what i mean.

That's why it's probably for the better to label RC (release candidates) - like 1st release = 0.1
1st patch/hotfix after 2nd release = 0.2.1 or 0.2b
ONLY for avoiding confusion!

But of course you are 100% right to say in IT (for people who KNOW how to read versionning)
it should be:

MajorVersion.MajorRelease.MinorRelease.ticket
(for ticket it's on bigger projects internal use)

MinorRelease = Bugfixes/Patches
MajorRelease = bigger updates
MajorVersion = general Version of the game, where 1.0.0.0 = first game full release -> (on f95 = final version)
(2.x.x.x = second evolution of the software/game in commercial bussiness)

• Red Heart
Reactions: saqburoc and jdw6
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes