• Handjobs
  • MILFs
  • Male & Fem Doms
  • ----> Futa/Trans
  • Watersports
  • Fisting
  • Bondage
  • ----> And much more!
when its says *and much more*! Will there be incest to?
is there going to be futa on male?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Planned Fetishes:

• Exhibition/Voyeurism
  • Romance
  • Anal
  • Handjobs
  • MILFs
  • Male & Fem Doms
  • ----> Futa/Trans
  • Watersports
  • Fisting
  • Bondage
  • ----> And much more!
when its says *and much more*! Will there be incest to?
is there going to be futa on male?
1 - Who knows?

2 - To be clear, there will be NO futa on male because this is not a world in futanari, a fictional gender, exist. There is known to be one woman in the game who can optionally be trans but there isn't a sex scene with her yet; she has been seen nude but always at an angle where the cis and trans renders can be re-used so, as of now, it is entirely possible that she's post op

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No one ? Weird.
Development Update (05.03.2023) (Patreon)

I promised to update you more often! Here is another image made of 4 new scenes that are already finished! We are working hard, and I regret having such an epic amount of content to deliver in one update. But we can't change it now, so we have to wait until everything is implemented! It is going to be great, and I'm going to update you regularly once we have 4 more scenes ready with previews like this one!

321.jpg

well dev updates are behind paywall.
Kemono

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
didn't mean vino. meant other devs.

tried kemono search once and didn't bring any results (now found inceton but those posts are old).

Yeah, you will find some that haven't been updated for a very very long time.

They have "search by artist" on the main page, just take the name from here and they usually come up, there are quite a lot.. I have about 20 or so bookmarked like this one for instance was posted the day of

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
1 - Who knows?

2 - To be clear, there will be NO futa on male because this is not a world in futanari, a fictional gender, exist. There is known to be one woman in the game who can optionally be trans but there isn't a sex scene with her yet; she has been seen nude but always at an angle where the cis and trans renders can be re-used so, as of now, it is entirely possible that she's post op
oh okey i see. thanks for the clarification

It means you can also breed your babies and afterwards raise your kids, some with genetic defects, some without. It's a really hard game!

And maybe you can have sex with a lemon looking like a dick.....
hahaha yeah and if i squeeze the lemon.... i make lemonade? :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes