EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Ok sounds interesting but before I commit so much time etc.. please answer this one main question for me - IS THERE NTR IN THIS STORY, because if there is I'. not wasting my time
Only one able to answer is probably the dev but there is no NTR tag in the planned genres.

Reactions: BGRW2020

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
It's so painful that the best girl in the game is blind. I guess if I had the money I would do anything to get the dev to fix this

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Monika!:love:
I hope Monika is also a Love Interest and the Main Character can develop a relationship with Monika!

Reactions: Mormont

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I actually prefer the secondary ones to the main ones.
I'd take Fleur and the new Asian girl for the PVP group. I'd take Iona, Oleysa and the other blonde from the winners. And I'd take Sally, Delphina, the librarian and the new Love girl from the cults group.
Of course, I also like the two roommates.

I haven't reached the end of the newest content yet but I gotta say..I don't remember the last time a game blueballed the MC this much on too many occasions in a row too, it's as if the dev is afraid of giving you content with the main characters and keeps throwing nobodies or secondary characters at you to keep you interested. First you pick Sylvie's path and you end up with Iona throwing herself at you then Delphie takes Nia's place..Choices feel like they don't matter unless the dev asks you if you want a piece of someone and that someone is most likely a character you never cared about or didn't even pursue as a love/lust interest.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
I have an askion to the dev: What's the name of this one girl with the glasses from the other team (the play right after the takeout) Brigita, Brigitta or Briggita ??? Because it seems the name changes from time to time... :cool:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I have an askion to the dev: What's the name of this one girl with the glasses from the other team (the play right after the takeout) Brigita, Brigitta or Briggita ??? Because it seems the name changes from time to time... :cool:
Great game, but I was wondering this myself. ViNovella what say you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think it's a bug in the code, you just have to change a value check by 1 and you can do all 3 investigations without issue. There is no reason why we can't do 3/3.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think it's a bug in the code, you just have to change a value check by 1 and you can do all 3 investigations without issue. There is no reason why we can't do 3/3.
Not a bug, it's intended that the MC will only have a certain amount of time to conduct the investigation and may miss important information depending on which path he takes

You know, the thing the thing that makes it a game rather than a kinetic novel :FacePalm:

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes