Others - Completed - Viola - R*pe School [Final] [Vitamin CCC]

1. 5.00 star(s)

bathra

An excellent japanese ACT game with many good animations and gameplay.
    It manages to actually be a good brawler game like in the good old days.

+ Many handrawn Animations
    + Arcade Feeling (Graphics & Controls)
    + Bad*ss Theme

It's a really funny game every retroplayer should try.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

PierrotSol

700+ Probably imply the frames drawn, not really unique animations. Despite the size the game is decieving: it's short and with a horrible resolution, can't really fap when the game covers only 20% of my screen.

Even so both H the scenes and animations are nothing special, gameplay is so poor you can just steamroll by only focusing on offense stats and timing your special attack. Only saving grace is that the MC is over the top and I enjoy that kind of guy.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

theunknownthird

This game is a dumpster fire. Everything about it feels clunky. There's no depth to any of the mechanics. Upgrades are worthless. The promotional images are a lie. There's no sex other than Boss post-fight victories. The dialogue is terrible, all in broken English and delivered in the slowest, clunkiest system I've seen. The 700+ hand drawn animations are actually 700 FRAMES. The animations might as well be 10 frames trying to depict the illusion of movement (but hey, people have fapped to Vanja's stuff, so what the fuck do I know?).

Conclusion: If you like Vanja's shitty, clunky dumpster fires, you'll love this game. If you have played ANY video game and have any standards of quality... Stay away.