2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Product image.jpg

Overview:
An action game with fully hand drawn animations delivered to you by Vitamin CCC. Fist fight your way into an all girls academy and leave a trail of r*pe in your wake. After downing a girl, you can control the stage procedure of r*pe at your will. This is the key point of this work! Beat the f*ck out of, capture and then have your way with the girl. Watch her as she begs for mercy or ravage her silly in one fell swoop. You can change sex positions by key command! Feel the reality, enjoy the ambiance, immerse yourself in this r*petastic work.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-28
Release Date: 2017-01-05
Developer: Vitamin CCC
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

Product image.jpg Sample image 1.jpg Sample image 2.jpg Sample image 3.jpg Sample image 4.jpg Sample image 5.jpg Sample image 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
*ugh* this again

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
All links should be working and files working.

Reactions: El necrofilo

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
cant select anything in main menu, i can hit enter to skip the animation on startup but then even enter doesnt work, i can only use the arrow keys

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
old arcade zxc, z to select, x to kick c to heavy attack, although at this moment it seems there's no sex just brutally beat up girls for their lunch money....

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
is this a skip or play? read that review after seeing the screens and im a lil disappointed
There's like a ton of better beat 'em up type games on this site, this is easily the clunkiest one I've played to date honestly.
There's just no need for you to waste your time downloading this and I feel kinda bad saying that since Ryahn had to reupload and fix a few threads today and this is one of them but my god is it bad.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
There's like a ton of better beat 'em up type games on this site, this is easily the clunkiest one I've played to date honestly.
There's just no need for you to waste your time downloading this and I feel kinda bad saying that since Ryahn had to reupload and fix a few threads today and this is one of them but my god is it bad.
thanks i usually skip the 2d side scrollers cus theyre usually grindy asf but this one looked interesting anyways appreciate u saving my time

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
thanks i usually skip the 2d side scrollers cus theyre usually grindy asf but this one looked interesting anyways appreciate u saving my time
No prob, like I said you could do a whole lot better than raging at this game when you're trying to fap/play an okay lewd game.
Off the top of my head something like this: https://f95zone.to/threads/ayura-crysis-above-a-damage-tile.22288/
I played that for a long time getting all the "skills" and stuff, just be sure to turn the dialogue speed way down or off or it'll annoy you. Dunno if it's against the rules to advertise another thread on a game thread but eh~

Reactions: emforhs123
Aug 5, 2017
Either i'm to dumb to play or I have no idea how to catch girls.

in readme the controls are

[Game Controls]

"Arrow Keys": Movement
"Z" : Punch (Press Z during a punch to perform "Beast Knuckle")
"X" : Kick
"C" : Special Attack "RYONA UPPER!"
"V" : Heal (use a "SUPPON DRINK")
"F12" : Restart (the game from the start screen)

No info on how to catch girls like it says in the picture. Help?

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
The girls with events are bosses you get to them after beating 2 stages and the you get one every other. This game is really not that fun but can be completed in like 20 minutes if you really want the scenes

helpmeout

Dec 2, 2017
Either i'm to dumb to play or I have no idea how to catch girls.

in readme the controls are

[Game Controls]

"Arrow Keys": Movement
"Z" : Punch (Press Z during a punch to perform "Beast Knuckle")
"X" : Kick
"C" : Special Attack "RYONA UPPER!"
"V" : Heal (use a "SUPPON DRINK")
"F12" : Restart (the game from the start screen)

No info on how to catch girls like it says in the picture. Help?
Press Q to make your power go up to make you OP
Press E once every game to make your guy go faster.
You rape the girls once you beat the boss which is the girl you rape.

This game is really stupid though.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
In the bottom right-hand corner of the third 'shot, I'm not exactly sure what's going on there...

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes