VN Others Completed Violated Hero II ~A Throbbing Hardon Even Though I Lost~[Dieselmine]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 22, 2017
Great game. When I found out about this game I immediately download the first part. Finished it fast and went to the 2nd part which is this one. I liked this a lot more than the first part but both are still really good. I only had one problem while playing this part 2 of the series. I cleared everything in the forest. I gave the good answers both times
1. Because I want to bring happiness to the world.
2. Answer that it felt good, but with regret.
Then came the castle. I cleared every little thing until I got to the rooms of the generals and the demon queen. I chose the one on the far right which led me to the slime girl general. I beat her and also killed her. At this point I could have gone to Amu but I didn't want to yet. I went to the room right next to the slime girl's. I had to beat Paula the lumia there which I couldn't because my potions ran out and all that so I lost and started again while keeping my stats. This time I finished her but then this happened. Demon Queen says I can challenger her now and she removes the seal to her room. I have no choice but to fight her even though 2 generals still remain ( amu and insecta ). I tried to play around a bit of my saves and I tried every option.
1. Defeating 2 generals without dying to them ( can't fight more generals anymore i have to fight the demon queen. )
2. Defeating 1 general, lose to a 2nd general, restart, defeat same or other general (still counts as 2nd defeated general but even with this I have no choice the rooms to the other generals are still sealed and I can only fight the demon queen.)
3. Defeat 1 general, Go and defeat amu (2nd general defeated) ( I still can't fight the other generals )

Tl;dr
No matter what I do I can't fight more generals than 2. It skips instantly to the demon queen. All the other generals's rooms are sealed. Why?

I found a 100% save file so it's all good I just wonder why this happened to me...

Reactions: H.ERO

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Great game. When I found out about this game I immediately download the first part. Finished it fast and went to the 2nd part which is this one. I liked this a lot more than the first part but both are still really good. I only had one problem while playing this part 2 of the series. I cleared everything in the forest. I gave the good answers both times
1. Because I want to bring happiness to the world.
2. Answer that it felt good, but with regret.
Then came the castle. I cleared every little thing until I got to the rooms of the generals and the demon queen. I chose the one on the far right which led me to the slime girl general. I beat her and also killed her. At this point I could have gone to Amu but I didn't want to yet. I went to the room right next to the slime girl's. I had to beat Paula the lumia there which I couldn't because my potions ran out and all that so I lost and started again while keeping my stats. This time I finished her but then this happened. Demon Queen says I can challenger her now and she removes the seal to her room. I have no choice but to fight her even though 2 generals still remain ( amu and insecta ). I tried to play around a bit of my saves and I tried every option.
1. Defeating 2 generals without dying to them ( can't fight more generals anymore i have to fight the demon queen. )
2. Defeating 1 general, lose to a 2nd general, restart, defeat same or other general (still counts as 2nd defeated general but even with this I have no choice the rooms to the other generals are still sealed and I can only fight the demon queen.)
3. Defeat 1 general, Go and defeat amu (2nd general defeated) ( I still can't fight the other generals )

Tl;dr
No matter what I do I can't fight more generals than 2. It skips instantly to the demon queen. All the other generals's rooms are sealed. Why?

I found a 100% save file so it's all good I just wonder why this happened to me...
You have to go fight her first and get that ending. Then you reload a save before the fight and you're able to fight the last two generals.

Jul 22, 2017
So what is the best I should do? Kill 1 general and then amu, accept her power, defeat demon queen? Or do I need to die to her in the ending?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So what is the best I should do? Kill 1 general and then amu, accept her power, defeat demon queen? Or do I need to die to her in the ending?
You can't beat the queen without accepting Amu's power and killing all the other generals anyway. You need the power of all four.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
I already lost to Demon Queen once then beat the insecta but the 4th room is still sealed wich I assume is where Amu is. Am I doing something wrong?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I already lost to Demon Queen once then beat the insecta but the 4th room is still sealed wich I assume is where Amu is. Am I doing something wrong?
I believe it's related to the dialogue choices you make the first two times you meet her. You have to pick the correct two.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
I believe it's related to the dialogue choices you make the first two times you meet her. You have to pick the correct two.
how did you even reach the boss i can't unlock all 4 gates for the main boss i can unlock only 2 the snake and the slime girl no matter what i can't find the other 2 portals to unlock the 2 white gates i killed 3 monsters but i cant find the purple portals

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
how did you even reach the boss i can't unlock all 4 gates for the main boss i can unlock only 2 the snake and the slime girl no matter what i can't find the other 2 portals to unlock the 2 white gates i killed 3 monsters but i cant find the purple portals
Did you beat the last boss? You can only beat two of the generals the first time. Save right before facing the last boss, then reload and you should be able to fight the other two now.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Did you beat the last boss? You can only beat two of the generals the first time. Save right before facing the last boss, then reload and you should be able to fight the other two now.
oh i didn't know that you could fight only 2 bosses per save thanks

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
oh i didn't know that you could fight only 2 bosses per save thanks
You can fight all four, but only after you beat the last boss once. It's just easier to save before you do it, rather than replay the whole game after you beat her just to get to that point again.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed Op
Added VNDB info
removed dead/broken links
Added links with Game patched

Reactions: ponyguy
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote