り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
RJ072636_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A short visual novel about Miki Hosokawa (of Jigoku Sensei Nube), a girl with an outrageous body who gets sucked into a depraved situation because of it.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-04
Release Date: Japanese 2011-01-24, English 2018-08-20
Original Title: 犯され美樹ちゃんと変態オジサン
Aliases: Okasare Miki-chan to Hentai Oji-san
Developer: Heisendou
Translation: u-ray -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Very short (< 2 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Other:

Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

0.png 1.png 2.png 4.png 5.png 26280.jpg RJ072636_img_smp1.jpg RJ072636_img_smp2.jpg RJ072636_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

boiltheramen

Mar 8, 2018
Where is the save tab located? I realize the interface isn't translated, so if someone could point out where is would be great.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
guys it still doesnt work with locale emulator
I think it used to have issues with Win 10, don't know if it still does. Works fine for me on Win 8. Have a look at the thread here, there's other emulators, and instructions on how to switch the actually locale.

tshakudo

Apr 23, 2017
I'm set to Japanese locale and/or using Locale emulator to open the game in Japanese and I get the ??????? error everytime.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone played this yet? Is this just a pure VN or are there any real game aspects to it? Art looks good but if it's just a pure visual novel with no actual interactivity I'll likely skip this one.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
guys it still doesnt work with locale emulator
I'm set to Japanese locale and/or using Locale emulator to open the game in Japanese and I get the ??????? error everytime.
1567643186813.png
Shit, you're right!!

...or...
1567643965023.png

ARE YOU?!
1567643895913.png
;)
-----------------
Anyone played this yet? Is this just a pure VN or are there any real game aspects to it? Art looks good but if it's just a pure visual novel with no actual interactivity I'll likely skip this one.
Nope. Just a pure visual novel with no actual interactivity.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I get the error after right clicking, going to locale emulator and left clicking on run in Japanese or admin mode.
Hmm, weird. If it's a Win10 issue, then you're shit out of luck (or rather, I dunno how to help), but just to be sure, could you check your Locale Emulator settings? (it's at the same place in the right-click context menu as 'Run in Japanese' and 'Run in Japanese (Admin)' - 'Edit Global Profile List') Check if Location for 'Run in Japanese' is actually set to Japan. I was able to reproduce the error by having location settings at anything other than Japan. (and don't forget to click 'Save' after you are done changing things -if needed- for the profile!)

Though I have to admit, and contrary to my initial belief, something weird must be afoot, because I simply couldn't make it work with NTLEAS (another locale emulator software). Until...
Well, I changed the name of the executable to simply 'Game.exe' from the original Japanese one, and suddenly it started working with NTLEAS too - so maybe you can try that.
At any rate it should definitely be working with system locale actually set to Japanese (needs a restart) - though I never do that. Try changing the .exe name for now...

tshakudo

Apr 23, 2017
it is set to run in Japanese(Japan)
timezone for it is UTC Osaka

under advanced I have only fake registry checked. Might I want to check fake system UI language?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Nah, that should be fine. Mine only has fake registry checked for the 'Run in Japanese' profile, as well...
Have you tried renaming the .exe file? Starting it as 'Game.exe' lets me run it with both Locale Emulator and NTLEAS, as mentioned earlier. If you get the ?????? error while running it as Game.exe, then sorry, I am out of ideas.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, the only other thing I could think of is trying to install the Japanese language pack for your OS. I have that for my Win8.1, and maybe that gives the difference.
At any rate I can start it with LE in any situation, but can only start it with NTLEAS if the game executable or its path doesn't contain any Japanese characters. Should be able to start if being in actual Japanese locale. Should be...