closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
I can start without japanese locale... not sure why but if anyone knows or needs to ask me config settings that might shed light on why, i'm happy to help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i use it but didnt work
Not sure what else to say about Local Emulator not working, it worked fine for me without having to make any extra effort. Zippix suggested renaming the .exe, there's other emulators to try out from the previous comments link if it is a Windows 10 thing. Looks like the games already on the desktop. You can modify the Emulators launch settings, but I didn't touch it.

Sometimes the Japanese file names get screwed up from the extraction (gets turned into something like ò¤æÈìò), but that doesn't seem to happen here.

Reactions: zilka

shadowdanman1000

Jun 23, 2018
Mine gives an error in Japanese text and the word krdevui.dll. not sure what the problem is, I gave it a normal extract with winrar, renamed the exe to Game.exe and ran with Japanese locale.

Teiria

Sep 3, 2019
Any chance of getting a new link? Torrent won't start and other links are dead

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Love this game, I really wish the scene replay was translated but I guess having the actual VN in english is already a bonus.

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
that is disturbing, shame on the dev for making such a dirty game. what is wrong with people? 0/10 can't stop nuttin.

terza

Apr 2, 2021
for some reason if I move the zip file to other folder then I can't open the game even if I use Locale Emulator. The solution is just extract the file right there to the folder you had download. for me it's at normal Download folder.