VN - Ren'Py - Violation Nation [Ep 6] [Wet Avocado Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Endgame Gaming

This game ahas a uniqe premis that i truly look forward to seeing the dev develop.
    Pretty good quaulity renders. diologe is okay needs form a better connecton.
    Oh and a devs asking for support i kind essental to these games existing so dont let certain people make you thing that your somehow in the wrong

good luck ab good work
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Shikharisfree

Decent game , I really like the custom Ui so that's a plus for me always in renpy games.

I'm giving the review as a developer and for that i feel the game has great renders but lacks some form of execution in story , I believe some dialogues need more renders than just one plate.

Though that is a personal opinion of mine so yeah , anyway good luck for the future dev and hope to see updates on it soon.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

braendt

I hesitate to even give this a rating yet, but I can't in good conscience leave it rated as a 5 as currently implemented.

what the game has:
    • decent renders
    • a brief introductory scenario
    • about 8 to 10 minutes of kinetic novel
    • a request for financial support in the OP
    what it doesn't have:
    • choices (it's not a VN)
    • sexual content
    • the vast majority of its listed tags implemented
    if the request for money hadn't been there, I'd probably have rated it a 3. it's got potential... I think... there's just nothing in it yet. more of a demo than a first release.

as it is though, there's not enough content to rate it any higher. most of the tags aren't in the game yet.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

michel.gellar7

Great Start!
    The scenariois cool, fun and let to believe a lot of freedom. Would even make a great Open World actualy... There is no toher game of the sort that I know of...
    The graphics are Good enough and I hope there will be enough choices further on to feel like we are in control.
    I recommend!