Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1697826343484.png
1697826378739.png
1697826404614.png
MC is board member of the conglomerate footing the bill for the whole shabang.
His interest is in making this game work.
Think of this game like ”undercover boss” shows all over the world, the employer gets a taste of his own medicine.
Me thinks we should see part of his propositions to the board take flight in his implementation at grass roots of his business.
1697826623327.png
Part of his job was to fend off Bruce wayne assholes knowitalls defrauding their parents company with Batman Incorporated BS. We get to see if cutthroat corpo politics can give him the edge in surviving urban unfinanced warfare.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon670-1
Sep 12, 2023
Judging from the inc_patch.rpy file already present in the download it's not needed
Python:
init 10 python:
    inc_story = True
    stepfather_var = _("father")
    stepdaughter_var = _("daughter")
    stepdad_var = _("dad")
So the censored version is stepcest? No Patreon but if they had this on there that would make no difference, it still probably wouldn't last 3 updates before getting nuked.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
if you can write it so that you are the one with the upper hand,a character cool levelheaded charismatic....a real man...a fighter no looser,a good guy who knows how to be bad if needed...saving the damesl in disstress building his harem cause the girls know him their savior...coming back into a new big family with financial resources...then you have a hammer vn...but mostley it will get corrupted from all sides and wishes , from paying audiences , voices from the background,do more rape more humilation darker darker....hmmm lets wait and watch from the sideline, which way will it go from the start !? wish you the best of luck and success for your vn ,cause i like where it "could" go....(y):cool:
When I read this comment earlier I thought "Damn... and there's no Maledom or Corruption tags. This game is probably about a dude that is super nice to everyone all the time even though it's The Hunger Games: The Purge and the sex is just both characters going 'I love you' a hundred times" but turns out it's not that bad. Despite the game being short, it's pretty good. The tag is not there but I see potential pregnancy on the horizon (and the game's pacing makes it perfect for this, with the days passing as quickly as they are). There seems to be a morality system in the game that makes evil choices please the antagonist, so it would suck if we ended up getting a path where everything goes wrong because we picked those. We'll see how that goes. Godspeed, Dev!

Reactions: Wet Avocado Games

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
If the author ever reads this, I think a lot of people will skip this game due to the tittle. So I recommend you change it.
A lot of us fall in the "grey area" where we are fine playing with an MC taking advantage of the situation to fuck around (like it happens with the teacher). But we are not into the whole doing the rape in its more true form.
From what I gather you can avoid playing in the more "extreme" way. But would anybody reading the title think that?

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
this is okay it is not to bad but why does it keep referring to MC as Harry when clearly that is not what i named him that needs to be fixed along with random i want to say German? words popping up that were not properly translated to English

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
this is okay it is not to bad but why does it keep referring to MC as Harry when clearly that is not what i named him that needs to be fixed along with random i want to say German? words popping up that were not properly translated to English
He didn't want to give the woman he meets his real name. Also I think she is speaking Czech or something like that and the second guy you encounter is speaking another language that I believe she translates. I'm guessing that's all intentional but could be wrong.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
rape tag... but no vaginal sex, anal, or oral tag ? how did the person get raped? through their armpit?
Played the game , there is vaginal and oral but all of it is consensual so far. ( or ig talked into it kinda rape nothing forced)

Reactions: Look-see

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
Ok here are some tips from my point of view.

Don't rush things too much, it's okay to build a little tension before XXX scenes, especially for the good path.
For the villain route, however, it's fine to push things a little further and go a little deeper into the dialogues during the intercourses.

As far as the story is concerned, the rhythm is fundamental: it's fine to create many small events but they must always be contextualized so that they connect to a larger plot.

A lot will also depend on how you explain the lore and the characters you decide to include.

For the moment it seems like a very interesting project that could rival some top ones in the survival/maledom genre.

Reactions: quiboune
3.40 star(s) 24 Votes