Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so far i like it enough. but the tags should really be updated otherwise people may skip over it simply cause there's no sex tags like i almost did.

aside from that the whole being watched by the dude who sent us to the island thing is somewhat annoying. i feel like i'd go the good route just to annoy him and overall sort of influences how i would normally play.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
In a world where everyone takes and never wants to give anything for naught, you wanna give away your all?
aside from that the whole being watched by the dude who sent us to the island thing is somewhat annoying.
MC is a stone cold killer used to drop enemies by the truckload in urban guerilla warfare environments.
My question is: where are all that peak military trategist reflexes gone, as he is shown scheming
his way tothe top of a literally cutthroat corpo environ reeking of kill or be killed shark tank schematics.

it's The Hunger Games: The Purge
Just like all the purge movies, the higly trained merk get their due death at the hand of the protagonist.
WAtch some more summer post apoc blockbuster movies and get with the program.
A lot will also depend on how you explain the lore and the characters you decide to include.
So you have a highly trained vet that was kidnapped just like that? In his own turf? What?
That is how it literally starts and keeps going in every purge, SAW, last of us, zombie apoc series/movies.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
That is the easy conclusion based on the world view of the player, which is certinaly not that of the MC.
This sorta thing only happends in the epilogue
or the last minutes of such games/movies/series.
Take a look at jurassic park or any season of Westworld for starters.
The MC should escape the Island fast to kill Jim asap because is infuriating to be his puppet.
Something like escaping the island to bring "the experiment" to its creators.
Remember the thoughts and the dialogue MC has with the owner of his company:
he is regarded as a glorified guardian by that spoiled Bruce Wayne reject,
so the whole plot is somewhat similar to that one Purge movie,
the one where political figures use their own private security to rig the purge games.

Last edited:

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
You can click on the blue words to translate them.
Thanks for this tip. The code is strange, but now I see it works. However, this is something that must be explained while playing. I saw the blue words, but it is in my opinion not logical to click on them. Lots of Ren'py games use color in text without the clicking part. Anyway that are my two cents ;-)

Reactions: quiboune

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
In some century we don't play for a schoolboy who fucks the whole class and mom and sisters

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The MC should escape the Island fast to kill Jim asap because is infuriating to be his puppet. Something like escaping the island to bring "the experiment" to its creators.
my guess.

aside from the wife and daughter being taken to the island- on jim's order(which is why they're in a separate country in the first place so story wise dev has a reason to have them in the island)

i imagine someone else was sent to the island on jim's order to keep an eye on MC and eventually MC will find out through him why he and his family was on the island in the first place.

or it could've been on Dr.Mi's order or someone else who helps Jim but with a risk as well. sending one of Jim's daughter, wife, sister etc. as a way to show Jim he cant just do whatever he wants without consequence.

personally i prefer the latter for one we get some form of revenge on Jim by seducing/taking advantage of a girl in his life and two it'll show Jim annoyed throughout the story instead of him just being the "mastermind"

otherwise it would be difficult for him to find out Jim sent him there. like what's the alternative? he goes to jims desk one day after the island and sees a letter in detail explaining that jim was the one who sent him there?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
my guess.

aside from the wife and daughter being taken to the island- on jim's order(which is why they're in a separate country in the first place so story wise dev has a reason to have them in the island)

i imagine someone else was sent to the island on jim's order to keep an eye on MC and eventually MC will find out through him why he and his family was on the island in the first place.

or it could've been on Dr.Mi's order or someone else who helps Jim but with a risk as well. sending one of Jim's daughter, wife, sister etc. as a way to show Jim he cant just do whatever he wants without consequence.

personally i prefer the latter for one we get some form of revenge on Jim by seducing/taking advantage of a girl in his life and two it'll show Jim annoyed throughout the story instead of him just being the "mastermind"

otherwise it would be difficult for him to find out Jim sent him there. like what's the alternative? he goes to jims desk one day after the island and sees a letter in detail explaining that jim was the one who sent him there?
I think Jim will also end up on the island. I'm guessing someone dear to him will have been sent to the island or he'll notice that the MC is alive and thriving so he will force the scientists to let him in with equipment or a team. Should establish the "enemies" as a centralized faction that can be attacked and is always a threat, instead of the current aimless survivors that might or might not be enemies.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I think Jim will also end up on the island. I'm guessing someone dear to him will have been sent to the island or he'll notice that the MC is alive and thriving so he will force the scientists to let him in with equipment or a team. Should establish the "enemies" as a centralized faction that can be attacked and is always a threat, instead of the current aimless survivors that might or might not be enemies.
interesting thought.

i just don't know if Jim has that kind of pull since it would disrupt the point of the experiment in the first place to make a giant change like that. i mean he could probably force one or two people but i'm assuming he would have to have a crap load of influence to be able to manipulate enough people who probably have more influence than him.

having a new group to fear would be interesting since it happens alot in concepts like these.

but him being annoyed by the MC thriving would only make sense if he was thriving as a good guy since he seems to want to MC to show his brutal side. so far it doesn't look like he wants him to suffer so much as show his true colors.

but hey if it gives us an opportunity to kill Jim or make him suffer heavily i'm all for it.(y)

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
i just don't know if Jim has that kind of pull since it would disrupt the point of the experiment in the first place to make a giant change like that. i mean he could probably force one or two people but i'm assuming he would have to have a crap load of influence to be able to manipulate enough people who probably have more influence than him.
I think the experiment is more of a pretext for some kind of Hunger Games show for rich people. Maybe it was pure science at the beginning but I can't see that ever being the case for more than a couple of editions.

With that in mind, I can see a scenario where my guess works alright, so there's probably more. I'm thinking:
>Jim used his influence to send the MC in
>He stepped on a lot of powerful people's toes with that
>One of them uses their own influence to send someone close to Jim to the island
>Jim is only looking at the MC, but when MC inevitably meets the person close to Jim he finds out what happened
>He wants to get revenge but decides that saving the person is more important
>Jim uses all his resources and burns all his bridges to get on the island with a team of mercenaries and powerful weapons
>The bloodthirsty audience doesn't care who's killing as long as someone is dying
>They allow Jim's invasion to continue, and the show goes on

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I think the experiment is more of a pretext for some kind of Hunger Games show for rich people. Maybe it was pure science at the beginning but I can't see that ever being the case for more than a couple of editions.

With that in mind, I can see a scenario where my guess works alright, so there's probably more. I'm thinking:
>Jim used his influence to send the MC in
>He stepped on a lot of powerful people's toes with that
>One of them uses their own influence to send someone close to Jim to the island
>Jim is only looking at the MC, but when MC inevitably meets the person close to Jim he finds out what happened
>He wants to get revenge but decides that saving the person is more important
>Jim uses all his resources and burns all his bridges to get on the island with a team of mercenaries and powerful weapons
>The bloodthirsty audience doesn't care who's killing as long as someone is dying
>They allow Jim's invasion to continue, and the show goes on
that would at least make it easier to give a reason as why he would be the leader of his eventual group. he'd be the most likely to be able to overtake such an overwhelming force.

at the same time we would need an explanation why MC's group simply doesn't hand over said person since it wouldn't make sense for Jim to remain on the island once he gets said person....unless they destroy his transportation and he decides it'd be better to take over the island until the time is up.

:unsure:(pretty much answered my own question i guess)

3.40 star(s) 24 Votes