Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Game/Developer: Violation Nation /Wet Avocado Games - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. It will highlight my recommended choices and show the information of some choices. Enjoy!!!
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3210845 View attachment 3210846
Thanks, but why are you highlighting "give me a blowjob" while the other choice gives the points?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I played the new release quickly just to check out the new content and noticed a few things that I consider lesser bad design choices, in story and gameplay.

The first one is a lack of coherent/meaningful/consistent choices and dialogue at some points.
For example, I chose all the "evil" options I could, but my MC still gets clocked as a nice guy by the military rival when trying to act as if the woman doesn't matter. This would be a prime opportunity to have prior choices affect dialogue but it wasn't used. The MC also interacts with his daughter in a way that doesn't fit at all with the personality demonstrated through previous choices, being extremely gentle and caring. I understand he wouldn't be mean to his kid daughter, but even a bit hard or strict would be cool.
There are no big choices in the game so far (like going to a certain place instead of another) so having meaningless choices that don't even affect dialogue really sucks.
One of the most meaningful and fun scenes in two very successful games here (Desert Stalker and Hot Sands of Antarctica) is when the MC has his wife suck him off in front of his daughter(s). Both games have the same scene, though HSOA came after and I think was inspired by DS, and that single scene sets the tone of the relationship between the MC and the daughter(s) very powerfully. It opens up a path to casual incest, sure, but more than that, it makes the MC look like a badass who doesn't care about being seen by his daughter because she was educated to respect him unconditionally. This might not be the tone you want to go with, but if you do decide to go for that, it's a recipe for success, even if there is no wife currently available.

Second, the pacing is bad. The idea was to make each update correspond to a single day, and at first that might work well enough since the first days are supposed to be more tense and detailed, but the story is already dragging on day 3. It feels like the days aren't being that productive at all, and the plot doesn't advance much each day. At the same time, if you stop to look at what happened on each day, the days were extremely busy. There needs to be a balance between buildup and delivery on the story, and I'm not talking about sex scenes. Lack of resources and shelter was an issue on day one, still is on day 2 and gets worse on day 3. This is realistic, after all they didn't find anything amazing that would solve the issue, but it just drags the plot. If you ask me, drop the 1day/update and start using some time skips to move things around. That would even have the bonus of allowing long-term fetishes such as mind break and pregnancy, both very fitting for this scenario.

Third,
ugh, all the dumb fake britishisms are so annoying, nobody talks like that. The stereotyope wouldn't so bad though if it wasn't just so everpresent.
[...]
it's not hard to understand through context what a fucking gas station is.
This is totally right. The britishism here is too much. Almost as bad as the average blackspeak on media.

There was more but I forgot. Godspeed, Dev!

Reactions: Yngling

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oof, was prepared from reading a few comments but the cod Bri'ish really is awful, the cod South African running a close second but being redeemed by having less screen time.

The obligatory Scary Black Men pointing out that the women are white in every other sentence suggests that the dev has some insecure racist fantasies they want to work out. Not a promising sign.

Other than that, this isn't terrible. The choices/consequences seem a bit off in a few places, like the MC gaining corruption from telling his daughter they shouldn't use violence, but that could just be simple errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
the cod South African running a close second but being redeemed by having less screen time.

The obligatory Scary Black Men pointing out that the women are white in every other sentence suggests that the dev has some insecure racist fantasies they want to work out. Not a promising sign.
Do you have any idea about South Africa?

Here are a few hints:

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
As a Brit I actually feel compelled to play this to see how bad the language liberties it takes are.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sophie? The Girl from the Zone? Cannot wait to play more of her backstory in this game.
Okay ... point taken
There is a meme floating around American cellebs that Brittish sounding accents on males make them feel pompous and more snarky above the rest, some movies even make men doing the accent get treated by other characters as more desirable and more eclectic when choosing them to be the object of womanly desires - our MC, fake or not, is coasting that wave.

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
I just found this game and i see the potential for a great game or a huge flop. If I may offer my 2 cents. Some of the scenes feel rushed and disjointed. Like the scene where you decide to take him out or let him live good choices bad context. I mean what was there for how did he get there really? At least tell me he was searching for supplies and heard the guy coming. Renders look look animations nice but it just needs to expand a bit to flesh out the stories. And normally when discussing military careers in the states we refer to deployments not duties. So instead of saying he did 4 duties its 4 deployments. Duty is always with us deployments exist to "embrace the suck". Keep up the good work I'll be following along once I'm sure this won't be abandoned I'll throw in some coffee money.

Reactions: Fiatos

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1705307281015.png
25 year old gilrlie girl giggling in her room on her bed with you ... get marry and sunshines, will ya!
was anything mentioned about ages?
1705307292206.png
32 year old sweetie even taller than MC by the height of her hair ... sweet travel companion to rain rainbows on ya!

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Somene looking to spook their oblivious counterpart ... such tactics are the norm in western type duellig encounters between total strangers where everyone is trying to look and sound more ominous that whoever is up front.
Who uses a word like Mzungu in South Africa? Beside such things ... Like it so far.
According to Wikipedia, Mzungu is the southern, central and eastern African term for a person of foreign descent. Literally translated it means “someone who roams around aimlessly” or “aimless wanderer” (from the Swahili and Ganda words).

Cannonically, vialins are smitten with simple tactics like these, if they work it gets them something, if not, they extended as little effort as anything into tripping someone for their own gain.

What does mzungu mean in slang?

The term is now used to refer to "someone with white skin" or "white skin", but can be used to refer to all foreigners more generally. The word mzungu in Swahili can also mean someone who speaks English.

Tektron

Aug 14, 2018
Somene looking to spook their oblivious counterpart ... such tactics are the norm in western type duellig encounters between total strangers where everyone is trying to look and sound more ominous that whoever is up front.

According to Wikipedia, Mzungu is the southern, central and eastern African term for a person of foreign descent. Literally translated it means “someone who roams around aimlessly” or “aimless wanderer” (from the Swahili and Ganda words).

Cannonically, vialins are smitten with simple tactics like these, if they work it gets them something, if not, they extended as little effort as anything into tripping someone for their own gain.

What does mzungu mean in slang?

The term is now used to refer to "someone with white skin" or "white skin", but can be used to refer to all foreigners more generally. The word mzungu in Swahili can also mean someone who speaks English.
I know very well what Mzungu means^^. I never heard it from South Africans though. Umlungu, OK (derivate from the same Bantu stem btw), the Isizulu version, I would have expecteed ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1705513826221.png
I never heard it from South Africans though
You are in luck ... MC only narrowed it down to African accent and African country.
These are shown to use the term as derogatory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1705515646736.png
Aaaand .. just like that ... the derogatory pretentious term is gone.

Last edited:

ZoneOfAnubis

Oct 16, 2023
As a Brit I actually feel compelled to play this to see how bad the language liberties it takes are.
As someone who once lived in England.. its cringe. Its very hard to pull of good dialog, its even harder to do it in a "dialect" or "slang" that is not your own. Sometimes as a author you gotta understand your limitations lol.

3.40 star(s) 24 Votes