• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mechheiser29

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2022
sex scenes are lackluster tbh, but the mobs that poison you are goddamn insane pls balance that before a release could have max shield & take a few basic atk damage only to be dealt a 21 + 9 poison tick lord hesus
The poison tick is in a position of balance. You will understand how the combat works if you attempt and try again. Don't worry, I changed the gameplay to make the fight mechanics easier to comprehend. The only error I made was missing the opponent battle order and the fact that it should attack twice. However, in response to your criticism, I will provide new game mechanics and a revised plot.

Sorry for the sexscene being luckluster since I don't know how to draw. However, with the new release, I changed the character art and added a better sex scene. I hope you enjoy it.

thank you for your feedback.