h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
new to these games
need help with sound mixing...
I'm playing Viper GTB and and the volume tab has 3 mixers: master, music and voice but they all control music and voice at the same time...so I can't raise the voice volume without raising music and when I lower music voices get lower too
how do I work this shit out? I want lower music and high voices...

MarkD

Aug 3, 2019
Every time I try to download this, Windows says it's a virus and instantly deletes it. How do I stop it from doing that?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Pretty sure most of them are self contained stories, not many sequels

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 340663

Overview:
The final game in the V series and arguably the most recognizable. VIPER-V16 breaks with tradition and provides only two stories, instead of three, but both are longer, more complicated, and contain many more options than the prior V series stories, resembling games more than visual novels for the first time. The widely popular Rise story describes the kidnapping and escape attempt of three waitresses, while the lesser known Imagine tells the story of a young technical college student's attempts to attract the interests of three girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: Some antivirus packages will flag the V16.EXE file in this game as being a generic trojan or similar virus. It's not unusual for older games to be flagged in this manner because of the assumptions they made for access to the system in older days. Although the file does not seem to be infected with an actual virus, it is always your choice and risk to run any executable files on your system and to take appropriate precautions.

Thread Updated
: 2019-07-07
Release Date: 2001-07
Developer: Sogna
Publisher: Hobibox
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Italian, German, Spanish
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Extras:

View attachment 340032 View attachment 340028 View attachment 340033 View attachment 340026 View attachment 340029 View attachment 340030 View attachment 340031 View attachment 340025 View attachment 340027

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 340663

Overview:
The final game in the V series and arguably the most recognizable. VIPER-V16 breaks with tradition and provides only two stories, instead of three, but both are longer, more complicated, and contain many more options than the prior V series stories, resembling games more than visual novels for the first time. The widely popular Rise story describes the kidnapping and escape attempt of three waitresses, while the lesser known Imagine tells the story of a young technical college student's attempts to attract the interests of three girls.

NOTE: Some antivirus packages will flag the V16.EXE file in this game as being a generic trojan or similar virus. It's not unusual for older games to be flagged in this manner because of the assumptions they made for access to the system in older days. Although the file does not seem to be infected with an actual virus, it is always your choice and risk to run any executable files on your system and to take appropriate precautions.

Thread Updated
: 2019-07-07
Release Date: 2001-07
Developer: Sogna
Publisher: Hobibox
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Italian, German, Spanish
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Extras:

View attachment 340032 View attachment 340028 View attachment 340033 View attachment 340026 View attachment 340029 View attachment 340030 View attachment 340031 View attachment 340025 View attachment 340027

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote