Unreal Engine Virago - (Foot Fetish Femdom Bully Game In Unreal Engine)

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
I just joined How do I play the game?
New version coming soon over on Patreon, this old demo you're referring to is a bit short, showcasing some fighting, foot stuff, etc. The new demo will have an entire new city to explore, have removed the old one couple of days ago, was taking too much space on itch.io. Just not sure where to upload the new game yet, I mean, it's fairly huge, got to think it through..

Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Is there a way to check out the previous demos? I'm sorry to be asking this, but I really wanted to check the game out, but I'm afraid I can't afford a subscription.

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Whoa, can't believe it's been more than a year since I last checked out this thread. Guess the game is fully reserved to supporters only, it's a crying shame.

Reactions: zz7989

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Oh My God, and long it truly has been.. last I posted something here on F95Zone.. I see it was like 2020? Wow lol..
I never really stopped working on the game. Though I did have some setbacks and moments that I wasn't sure if I would be able to make something as great and beautiful as I really want and wanted! Mostly after like my "animator friend" just left kinda. But I decided to learn animating and asseting all from absolute zero, and I kinda managed, I think, I'm still VERY determined to make a great game! I updated the look and feel of the game a bit and I plan on improving it lots more! And no, I've not forgotten the kinky stuffs! This little demo I'll be releasing on the 15th of this month is more to show you what you can expect, like how the game plays. A more full demo version of the game I'm planning, will be released the end of this year. That will have a naughty little starting cutscene/animations, free roam, inventory, fighting, humiliation mechanics and a few missions, and of course will be improved on even more!

Here is a small little demo trailer video of the upcoming Demo_v.6!

• Red Heart
Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Oh My God, and long it truly has been.. last I posted something here on F95Zone.. I see it was like 2020? Wow lol..
I never really stopped working on the game. Though I did have some setbacks and moments that I wasn't sure if I would be able to make something as great and beautiful as I really want and wanted! Mostly after like my "animator friend" just left kinda. But I decided to learn animating and asseting all from absolute zero, and I kinda managed, I think, I'm still VERY determined to make a great game! I updated the look and feel of the game a bit and I plan on improving it lots more! And no, I've not forgotten the kinky stuffs! This little demo I'll be releasing on the 15th of this month is more to show you what you can expect, like how the game plays. A more full demo version of the game I'm planning, will be released the end of this year. That will have a naughty little starting cutscene/animations, free roam, inventory, fighting, humiliation mechanics and a few missions, and of course will be improved on even more!

Here is a small little demo trailer video of the upcoming Demo_v.6!
Oh, God, just saw the trailer! Those animations and graphics are goddamn smooth! On top of that, I would never have expected more than melee combat, which is what anyone (me included) would look for in a game like this -- and this game includes GUNS! (of course this affects only me, because I've never met too many people sharing my love for firearms, but I see it as a nice touch anyway)
And regarding things that may need improvement, I'd say the collisions (peds don't fly far enough after being hit with a car at those speeds, as if they were three times fatter than they look), and the option to change mouse sensitivity in in-game settings (that being, not in some .cfg file manually; the camera while in the car seemed too sensitive).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Viraginis

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Oh, God, just saw the trailer! Those animations and graphics are goddamn smooth! On top of that, I would never have expected more than melee combat, which is what anyone (me included) would look for in a game like this -- and this game includes GUNS! (of course this affects only me, because I've never met too many people sharing my love for firearms, but I see it as a nice touch anyway)
And regarding things that may need improvement, I'd say the collisions (peds don't fly far enough after being hit with a car at those speeds, as if they were three times fatter than they look), and the option to change mouse sensitivity in in-game settings (that being, not in some .cfg file manually; the camera while in the car seemed too sensitive).
So happy you like the look! I wanted to add guns cause.. in the end, Ashley is a bit of a criminal/evil in her own twisted little way. I want the game to be a bit like GTA 4 meets Bully, but with the bonus bits where Ashley can toy around with her victims like a cat tends to do with mice. In the end Ashley is more scary than the most evil mob boss! Because she enjoys doing bad things, especially when she gets to prolong the humiliation of her victims! Also you're right with the peds being a bit static-ish! Three times fatter! lol!:ROFLMAO: Will definitely improve on that, add more of those infamous GTA 4 ragdoll physics! ))
And true, have to make the cars more realistic, haven't worked on the car system that much yet! But I'm so happy you like how it looks now! <3

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Whoa, that fella sure looks scorched XD
:ROFLMAO:
He's actually part of an insole and is supposed to be really tiny, he's part of a mission where Ashley shrinks him (revenge), puts him in her nasty red sneakers and wears him as an insole for weeks/months! He's not scorched, just really dirty and grimey from having had to endure Ashley's foot rubbing over him every single day, for weeks. Well maybe scorched also, Ashley's fiery red hot foot rubbing down on him constantly is sure to give him some third degree burns!:LOL:

Just made the asset a bit bigger to show how pathetic he looks for the showcase demo!

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Any news?
The dev is currently working on doing animations, and as she said, a larger, playable version is planned for release near the end of this year. Just gotta be a lil' more patient, only a few months left :)

Reactions: Tkl27

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
No more news?
I regret to tell the game seems to be abandoned. I'm truly sorry for giving everyone false hopes about this game, and for those who even decided to support the developer in Patreon and got nothing new in return. But it's out of my reach to repair the damage done, and particularly in my case (I was a subscriber too), I can't blame any other than myself for trusting my money on this project without a solid guarantee of getting further updates; however, in this matter I can't speak for you because our POV's probably differ a lot, so I apologize again in advance for however you might feel. I'll give you a rundown to what happened since last release:
. I subscribed to her Patreon, and tested the release, then gave her via private message a fully detailed review about it, mainly over physics-related things, so she could use my advice in a future to improve the game
. In September, Tkl27 asked for news, and I spoke to the developer again to offer myself to be her voice regarding posts here, so she could use the time to keep working on the game: she accepted and basically I confirmed what she said in June
. In the last days of December, I sent messages to her mainly telling her to wrap things up for the update; on Discord, on Patreon, and on F95Zone, on separate days. I never received a response to them.
. I paid the subscription for two more months, and on 02/29 I decided to cancel my subscription, in hopes that the considerable income drop could give her a hint at what was going on
. During February, I noticed (through stalking) that she logged in to F95 a few times, and since then, she logged in once or (rarely) twice a week; but she didn't seem to post anything or react to any post anywhere. More importantly, she didn't answer me nor give any updates on this game.
. In April, Rosvos86 asked about development too, and when I saw the post, I made a quick check in all her accounts for any activity; all I found was a raise in the Patreon income since the last time I checked. She was last seen at F95 the day before Rosvos86 posted.
. 04/12, I sent her a long-ass message in F95 describing her wrongs and my current mood about it. In that message, I kind of gave her a last chance at redemption, implying I'd be writing this long-ass post I'm currently working on if she connected at a later date than that of the message and wouldn't answer me. I think you all can figure out how did that turn out: she was last seen about six hours ago.

That's all I can say about game's development, sadly it's all the news I can give you guys. Maybe she'll resume development at a later date, I can't tell it for sure, but as for me (and mainly those who paid) she definitely has a couple of things to answer for before getting my (and your) attention again.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
I regret to tell the game seems to be abandoned. I'm truly sorry for giving everyone false hopes about this game, and for those who even decided to support the developer in Patreon and got nothing new in return. But it's out of my reach to repair the damage done, and particularly in my case (I was a subscriber too), I can't blame any other than myself for trusting my money on this project without a solid guarantee of getting further updates; however, in this matter I can't speak for you because our POV's probably differ a lot, so I apologize again in advance for however you might feel. I'll give you a rundown to what happened since last release:
. I subscribed to her Patreon, and tested the release, then gave her via private message a fully detailed review about it, mainly over physics-related things, so she could use my advice in a future to improve the game
. In September, Tkl27 asked for news, and I spoke to the developer again to offer myself to be her voice regarding posts here, so she could use the time to keep working on the game: she accepted and basically I confirmed what she said in June
. In the last days of December, I sent messages to her mainly telling her to wrap things up for the update; on Discord, on Patreon, and on F95Zone, on separate days. I never received a response to them.
. I paid the subscription for two more months, and on 02/29 I decided to cancel my subscription, in hopes that the considerable income drop could give her a hint at what was going on
. During February, I noticed (through stalking) that she logged in to F95 a few times, and since then, she logged in once or (rarely) twice a week; but she didn't seem to post anything or react to any post anywhere. More importantly, she didn't answer me nor give any updates on this game.
. In April, Rosvos86 asked about development too, and when I saw the post, I made a quick check in all her accounts for any activity; all I found was a raise in the Patreon income since the last time I checked. She was last seen at F95 the day before Rosvos86 posted.
. 04/12, I sent her a long-ass message in F95 describing her wrongs and my current mood about it. In that message, I kind of gave her a last chance at redemption, implying I'd be writing this long-ass post I'm currently working on if she connected at a later date than that of the message and wouldn't answer me. I think you all can figure out how did that turn out: she was last seen about six hours ago.

That's all I can say about game's development, sadly it's all the news I can give you guys. Maybe she'll resume development at a later date, I can't tell it for sure, but as for me (and mainly those who paid) she definitely has a couple of things to answer for before getting my (and your) attention again.
It's not your fault. Personally I decided not to continue following the game development like a year ago after the dev didn't release any new public updates. However my hope was that there were some news on her Patreon, but as you have written, it seems there are only false promises. I understand that making such a complex game as a solo dev is very challenging but if you aren't able to continue than just make a public announcement for the abandoned game and maybe do a smaller/easier game. At least Patreons won't feel scammed anymore.

Reactions: Tkl27