Unreal Engine Virago - (Foot Fetish Femdom Bully Game In Unreal Engine)

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Viraginis since when do we have such OC content on this site? You are awesome ♥
Thank you MAE356! Need to add lots to the game to make it truly worthy of an OC title. :)
Do you mean the idea? I've thought long and hard on the idea, years now, actually just posted the (Virago Lore). Might post it here soon too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAE356

MAE356

May 27, 2018
Thank you MAE356! Need to add lots to the game to make it truly worthy of an OC title. :)
Do you mean the idea? I've thought long and hard on the idea, years now, actually just posted the (Virago Lore). Might post it here soon too.
Yes I like your game Idea. But your sweet teasing pics are out of this world! Keep it up tho ♥

• Haha
Reactions: Viraginis

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
The Best Way To Stop You In Your Tracks
View attachment 929628
In tales of adventure and treasure there is always this one last obstacle keeping you from opening the final chest of immense power and riches, guarded by dragons, the undead, some monster..What if it were a lady, pointing her foot at you teasingly. Would you submit?
I submit... I submit...

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
SmokeyStepOn.png
Little tease image of a gif, from the new public humiliation animation that will make it's way to the game at the end of this month that can be used to heal and transfer EXP to Ashley's dorky petboy so that he will upgrade Ashley's "items".

With your help and support I'll make the game a GTA style Femdom Bully game I always dreamed of making. Support me over on Patreon if you're able and wish to see this game grow into something big but most importantly excitingly pervy and ravishingly remarkable. ))

• Love
Reactions: MAE356 and 28-RISE

tristana92

Dec 16, 2020
The Best Way To Stop You In Your Tracks
View attachment 929628
In tales of adventure and treasure there is always this one last obstacle keeping you from opening the final chest of immense power and riches, guarded by dragons, the undead, some monster..What if it were a lady, pointing her foot at you teasingly. Would you submit?
Ok, so I just created this account about an hour ago. never been here before. But I thought I'd look for femdom/foot fetish games. Stumbled upon your profile and now I'm hooked o_O

• Red Heart

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Ok, so I just created this account about an hour ago. never been here before. But I thought I'd look for femdom/foot fetish games. Stumbled upon your profile and now I'm hooked o_O
Haha!! More to come soon, working hard to make the best foot fetish femdom game you've ever played!!:giggle:

Reactions: Mister_M

tristana92

Dec 16, 2020
Haha!! More to come soon, working hard to make the best foot fetish femdom game you've ever played!!:giggle:
Looking forward to it! Need more people with foot fetishes making good foot fetish related games! :)

Even though you already know it I just have to say that your feet are amazing! I hope it's not too forward :)

• Red Heart

tristana92

Dec 16, 2020
Thank you so much!! I have so many interesting stories to tell related to feet, just you wait!! ))
I do enjoy foot compliments haha!!:giggle:
Really looking forward to seeing the game in action!

I'm glad you do! Because you deserve them! Even better if you enjoy them. Also, looooooove that pic! It's not very often that I see a pair of feet that perfectly fits most of my preferences. Going to develop a foot crush before this game is out hahaha. (Oh an btw, I'm a talker with an ADHD-diagnosis. I understand if you're busy or if you aren't interested in conversation. Not even sure if it's appropriate in this thread lol. Oh well, keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Really looking forward to seeing the game in action!

I'm glad you do! Because you deserve them! Even better if you enjoy them. Also, looooooove that pic! It's not very often that I see a pair of feet that perfectly fits most of my preferences. Going to develop a foot crush before this game is out hahaha. (Oh an btw, I'm a talker with an ADHD-diagnosis. I understand if you're busy or if you aren't interested in conversation. Not even sure if it's appropriate in this thread lol. Oh well, keep up the good work :)
Conversation is always nice, might be difficult to do here since I usually only post updates here along with the occasional foot pic. ))

If you want we could talk over on VK, much easier.

:giggle:

FrozenWayFeet

Jul 11, 2018
I would just like to say (if I can, please?) I just love You so much. I'm not ready yet to be Your slave, but someday I wish my dream of that could happen.
Best regards,
Yours forever & ever, slave Frozen.

• Red Heart

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
I would just like to say (if I can, please?) I just love You so much. I'm not ready yet to be Your slave, but someday I wish my dream of that could happen.
Best regards,
Yours forever & ever, slave Frozen.
Thanks for the LOVE!!! <3
No worries, will heal your frozen heart beneath the warmth of my soles. ))

pron292

Oct 22, 2019
Have to say that I don't see appeal in playing as a female dom character, but playing a male sub pov would be great. Do you have plans of adding it to the game, at least in the long-term future?
Other than that, your animations, photos and artwork are very hot.

bbloser

Aug 29, 2019
Have to say that I don't see appeal in playing as a female dom character, but playing a male sub pov would be great. Do you have plans of adding it to the game, at least in the long-term future?
Other than that, your animations, photos and artwork are very hot.
i vote for this

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

JaxMilton

Dec 21, 2021
Hii,

I'm working on a new game in Unreal that I have big plans for.
Want to make the game kind of in the same style as the cult classic Bully from Rockstar. But instead you play as a strange and fierce girl named Ashley.
I just finished texturing the girl's dorm where Ashley has her own room, she can sleep in, place/store items and play "nasty" pranks on her classmates, sometimes for money offered to her by other weird kids, just for revenge or simply fun.

Little bit later on in the game we want her to meet with a really smart dorky genius which she finds in her room in a compromising position during one of the missions, "doing things" to her shoes. Eventually the dorky boy ends up strongly in love with the main protagonist and makes amazing weapons that Ashley can use to take over the school and later on the entire city.

This is the story in short:

You play as Ashley Vorontsova, a strange girl with a noble/aristocratic past. With no friends, starting her first year at college and tired of living in a large dilapidated castle left to her by her grandparents that fled to America during the Soviet era, she mostly keeps to herself. Her father, once a successful businessman and fed up with his wife's daily secretive nightly outings left the American dream for the countryside back in his homeland, hitting the bottle hard and trying to pay off his never ending debts and annual property costs in the US, to try to give his daughter the life he never had. Her mother that left the family life in search of something more fulfilling and luxurious decided to pursue a more "spiritual" journey with countless yoga instructors and their promises of eternal enlightenment. Leaving their 18 year old daughter to fend for herself in Capitalist America with the ever increasing wealth gap. Until a dorky boy shows up on her doorstep one day..

The Virago game will be this ever-growing, expansive 3D, story-focused adventure/exploration game with lots of femdom/footdom based story-telling. Use the infinitely immeasurable dorky genius of your knowledgeable friend to break the boundaries of science, understand the meaning behind light and dark, creative versus conscientious, angelic versus satanic, UNDER-STAND the mind of Alpha brain waves versus Beta waves, the male versus the female and the dominant versus the submissive. The critical Beta and rational logical mind under the standing of the creative flow of new information through the concentrated Alpha waves being put out through the soles of the feet of the Virago, "a strong woman with "manly" capabilities/energies. Creating this electric spark in the mind of the trampled Beta waved individual giving rise to new breakthroughs and eurekagasm's. Find new and better ways to trap the genius juice from your feet imbued with Alpha waved energies in shoes/socks or whatever you come across, let your dorky friend rise to his full potential by trampling him, using your socks on him or by letting him have his way with your lower extremities. Use the breakthroughs he invents to your advantage to get rich and powerful and ascend to heights never thought possible.

In the game lots of the "starting weapons" will be crafted from Ashley's socks or the socks of the girl's staying at the girl's dorm, you can turn them into lethal weaponry to either humiliate your opponents or make them pass out by stinking up their rooms. As the game will progress the dorky genius will invent the "shrink ray", with this you'll be putting your enemies closer to the floor and end them with a single step. Or if you feel like prolonging their suffering, put them in your shoes and feel them slowly breath their last as you walk on their broken bodies.

Make friends, make enemies, be careful and climb to the top..this game will be a long journey.
But I really want your feedback and hear your thoughts, let me know what you think.
I'll try posting here about the game's development every month to keep you all up to date. :)

I just joined How do I play the game?