Unreal Engine Virago - (Foot Fetish Femdom Bully Game In Unreal Engine)

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
That looks pretty good actually, if the action will be fun to play and the story engaging I think I could enjoy it as an action game no matter the erotic content. It kind of reminded me of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (but I guess mostly because it's the only game where I preferred to play as a female MC), unfortunetely the action was extremely repetitive in ASC and instead of finishing the game I was bored out of it. Here's hoping (and wishing) that your game will more fun.
The game I'm making is more this action packed Rockstar GTA meets Bully kind of game.:)

Lucky318

Feb 1, 2020
Wow i am very impressed. as already said, good foot fetish games are unfortunately rare. Will there be a clothing system? especially in the foot area? the possibility of mismatched socks would be fantastic. and will there be animated shoe and sock pull-out scenes? 'Under the witch' is currently the best example I know.

good luck and keep it up. I can imagine becoming a patreon supporter; D

Viraginis

Apr 17, 2020
Wow i am very impressed. as already said, good foot fetish games are unfortunately rare. Will there be a clothing system? especially in the foot area? the possibility of mismatched socks would be fantastic. and will there be animated shoe and sock pull-out scenes? 'Under the witch' is currently the best example I know.

good luck and keep it up. I can imagine becoming a patreon supporter; D
Haha thank you!! <3

Yes definitely the game already has a basic clothing system, we could consider doing mismatched socks too, sounds like fun. ))

Yes I've seen the animated sock pull from UTW, I have to say it's REALLY impressive, I mean he even has TOE MOVEMENT, that's kind of crazy since Unreal doesn't really support toe bones, think he did this mix of animating in blender then..really not sure. I've no idea how he's done that other than, sock physics or put cloth physics on the toes? I mean the creator of UTW is Asian so the things he makes is Asian level legendary haha, I'm honestly not quite there yet, would definitely want to do that, sure I'm making an open world foot fetish game but I don't know how to do socks pull offs or toe movement, let alone in real time. I would contact him but I doubt he'd share his secrets, but either way, that's definitely something I'd love to explore more.:giggle:

Lucky318

Feb 1, 2020
Yes I thought that it was a very difficult thing with the correct animation, I think that is also the reason why it is so rare. for me, undressing is one of the most beautiful things. Wrapping paper doesn't magically disappear either haha. if you find a solution there you definitely have another highlight. you could do a simple animation that indicates taking off your footwear. What bothers me the most is that in games the clothes just disappear, that kills the immersion, but I'm also demanding haha.
keep it up and then it'll be fine

;)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yes definitely the game already has a basic clothing system
It would be fun to have some control over how the MC looks like, not only in terms of her clothes (shoes and socks in particular I guess), but also her hair, maybe even some make-up options and/or skin color. Not necessarily right from the start but as a future update (or DLC :) ) perhaps.

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
Any chance there will be nylon clothing options or nylon content in general?
If you look well in previous video, you can see that you can change the outfit of Ashley. Maybe will it be a nylon's outfit for Ashley :)

BenyaVersyl

Oct 29, 2019

If you're a $5,- and above supporter, please make an account to get access to the game's download section. Link your Patreon account with which you're supporting the game to your account by clicking on the link below. Next click allow and you'll be redirected to the game's download page.

-----------------------------

Virago v.1

• This version of the demo is playable from start to finish.
  • The model doesn't deform during certain animations/finishers.
  • This version doesn't have any music/sounds.
  • Checkpoint and loading mechanic.
Enemies

• Enemies taunt when you move away too far.
  • The enemies fight very aggressively, keep your distance especially when confronted with multiple foes.
  • When trying to use skills, the enemies might not let you by hitting you hard and repeatedly.

Ashley Vorontsova's Movement And Skills

• You can find the controls when pressing TAB during gameplay.
Ashley's Clothing System

• Ashley has 4 outfits she can change to and she also has the option to be completely nude.
Known Bugs

• Upon death the main character and npc's get jiggly bodies.
  • Some lag during cutscenes.
  • Few typos here and there.
Future Plans

• Fixing and implementing the foot push turnover inspect animation.
  • Implementing the humiliating trampling finisher animation.
  • Adding music/sounds to the demo.
-----------------------------

Thank you so much for the support!! We'll try updating the game every month or two depending on the amount of new content we'll be adding. We would love to hear your feedback and new ideas on how to improve the game to make it the ultimate foot fetish femdom experience.‍

Hope You Have Fun Playing!!

~ Ashley - Footsiez - Clandestino ~
How can I get the demo? or it's only a preview?