4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
1592108551200.png

Overview:
You play as Ashley Vorontsova, a strange girl with a noble/aristocratic past. With no friends, starting her first year at college and tired of living in a large dilapidated castle left to her by her grandparents that fled to America during the Soviet era, she mostly keeps to herself. Her father, once a successful businessman and fed up with his wife's daily secretive nightly outings left the American dream for the countryside back in his homeland, hitting the bottle hard and trying to pay off his never ending debts and annual property costs in the US, to try to give his daughter the life he never had. Her mother that left the family life in search of something more fulfilling and luxurious went in search of a more "spiritual" journey. Leaving their 18 year old daughter to fend for herself in Capitalist America with the ever increasing wealth gap. Until a dorky boy
shows up on her doorstep one day..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-14
Release Date: 2020-06-01
Developer: Virago
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gamplay Demo Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1592109065841.png 1592108444054.png 1592108471192.png 1592108509690.png

Last edited by a moderator:

215303j

The Virago game will be this ever-growing, expansive 3D, story-focused adventure/exploration game with lots of femdom/footdom based story-telling. Use the infinitely immeasurable dorky genius of your knowledgeable friend to break the boundaries of science, understand the meaning behind light and dark, creative versus conscientious, angelic versus satanic, UNDER-STAND the mind of Alpha brain waves versus Beta waves, the male versus the female and the dominant versus the submissive. The critical Beta and rational logical mind under the standing of the creative flow of new information through the concentrated Alpha waves being put out through the soles of the feet of the Virago, "a strong woman with "manly" capabilities/energies. Creating this electric spark in the mind of the trampled Beta waved individual giving rise to new breakthroughs and eurekagasm's. Find new and better ways to trap the genius juice from your feet imbued with Alpha waved energies in shoes/socks or whatever you come across, let your dorky friend rise to his full potential by trampling him, using your socks on him or by letting him have his way with your lower extremities. Use the breakthroughs he invents to your advantage to get rich and powerful and ascend to heights never thought possible.

Huh. No idea what he means with alpha brain waves vs beta brain waves, but I guess I'll find out. :unsure:

Edit: maybe we'll find out later. At the moment it's a FPS fighting game, but with an in-built nude mod. Although it looks relatively decent, I found the fighting itself not that much fun at the moment. This isn't Hitman...

The story itself seems to be absent so far, although I got fed up before reaching end of content. I guess I'll come back to this later when it's more fleshed out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I know I am not a fan of this game but can anyone make a game like this one but with nudity and no clothing?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay I played it and one there was no sound that I heard or didn't hear. The combat is clunky as hell. I mean 2 or three hits and you turn into a rag doll literally. I found the camera was horrible. This would work with a controller if it would allow to map the controls. Also a lock on feature, so you can lock onto enemies because between the camera and direction input you will find yourself kicking in the wind.

The demo trailer is really misleading because I didn't get that in my time playing the demo. I found sometimes I would try to escape or roll but it is tied to a stamina bar or something and you have to wait like 3 seconds or something to roll again. So enemies can lay waste to you during that time. Enemies spam the roll dodge like crazy. So good luck if you can manage to hit them because for the most part they dodge you at every moment you make a move. I think the hit windows are spread to far. I mean the guy could swing at you a mile away and you can take damage. But for some reason when you hit the guy it doesn't register as a hit.

I think more time in the oven is needed to make this playable. Other than that I don't really see this game really going that far. But who know, maybe the developer will surprise me. Good luck.

Last edited:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
a virago is a shrewish bullying woman......or a motorcycle ;)

the first certainly doesn't fit the description of 'letting him have his way', so im guessing the MC is really a motorbike in human form? a bio-transformer? someone call Hasbro...gen 3 has been born :D

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
I know I am not a fan of this game but can anyone make a game like this one but with nudity and no clothing?
Even you can do it!

Download Epic Store. Get Unreal Engine, and buy one cool template from the marketplace. Than replace the models with nude Daz characters. Done. You will have a nude fighting game like this in an hour.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Virago

Jun 14 at 2:22am
Virago Gameplay Trailer I | Unreal 4 Engine

The very first official trailer for the demo is out to showcase some of Ashley's new moves/skills she uses on her enemies to put them in their rightful place.

Which is right beneath her feet.

Kisses and Sweaty Footpints

~ Ashley

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote