Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowblack

Aug 30, 2019
Meanwhile, if someone really needs a specific VAR and don't want to wait for the torrent that JINBLADE is preparing you can still ask for them.

This is my list of VARs, if you want any of this ask me through private message, let's not flood this thread:
looking at that list i really hope the torrent has everything organized into folders for scenes looks plugins and such

Reactions: JCourtney

234tgtg

May 6, 2020
Meanwhile, if someone really needs a specific VAR and don't want to wait for the torrent that JINBLADE is preparing you can still ask for them.
I would like to get a download link for the entire list, unfortunately I could not find how to write a private message

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
I would like to get a download link for the entire list, unfortunately I could not find how to write a private message
That would be 44GB, and a torrent with all the content is in the works, please be patient. As soon as we have the torrent we all can seed the content and we won't be using this private company cloud based shit that deletes links because "copyright".

xyzaxis

Formerly 'meshmiso'
Jul 9, 2017
can someone update splinevr on yiffy or give me their "Huge Ass POV" link or something cause im going full blown coomer mode annnnd i dont wanna spend 5 bucks rn :KEK:

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
wow does anyone have this it be MEGA useful im shocked its not built into vam as most tools have this i really need this 100% -

Reactions: EscalatorBoy
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes