Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
wait did i miss something? why is everyone saying goodbye is this thread gonna get taken down or some shit?
Of course not. Some guy made a poll. And everyone knows internet polls are the most powerful force on earth. That's why WWI happened, because there weren't internet polls back then, so nobody asked "Should we kill Archduke Franz Ferdinand? Y/N."

MisterLucifer

Dec 29, 2017
Everyone here is a fucking freeloader lol It's a forum for pirates to steal other people's shit and put it up to share. Some people don't have access to the paid stuff *to* share. Who cares? It's all the same. Anyone in here who complains about who gives stolen shit out for free and who doesn't is a fool.

And who cares if someone posted a sadly meaningless poll? Are we really going to start getting into arguments about spamming *now* when the thread is about to close down? C'mon folks. Loosen up. We are (were) all here for the same reason.

Now, read an update about 2.x and keep posting files until the thread closes.

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
My last requests:

cum textures by vs1:

View attachment 1380456

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You guys stillhere?)
Sorry, got a lil busy.
Screenshot_20210901-075655_Chrome.jpg

15 cum clothing items plus cat ears.
A farewell gift)

Last edited:

MisterLucifer

Dec 29, 2017
Am I missing something? What's wrong with just using the assets section to share stuff instead of a thread?

The thread was a simpler, more organic way of asking for stuff and discussing (rarely) relevant things about sharing those files. In my opinion, the ideal situation would be to have both active. The thread for the real time requests and fulfillment, and the asset section as an archive.

Having to make an individual post for each and every request is so cumbersome in my opinion. While it is more organized, it's just another barrier to entry. It was much more rapid to have it done in this thread itself. The problem (as I saw it) was when people posted something and then people kept asking for it as if they can't use the search function. So, that's why I think the asset section would be beneficial.

It's just a more complicated process now.

Reactions: Fiuzo and -Carcosa

-Carcosa

May 14, 2021
It's just a more complicated process now.
This is the main point I think most lament...
The Asset request forum appears to be mostly open to new threads but the Asset Releases forum is gated it seems; as it would need to be from an organizational standpoint as there is a prefix protocol to follow for proper sorting in the VaM Catalog.

This of course removes the ease of anyone just posting a link into this thread to quickly share a requested resource. We'll see what comes I suppose.

ThaHellHound

May 6, 2020
Anyone know which command to paste again in a browser to generate the license key for ZHFX Goldenpack? I saw it posted earlier but it appears to be removed. Finally got the pack working in Vam Linux just need to generate the license key in a browser but need the code for the browser console.

Apr 14, 2019
Anyone know which command to paste again in a browser to generate the license key for ZHFX Goldenpack? I saw it posted earlier but it appears to be removed. Finally got the pack working in Vam Linux just need to generate the license key in a browser but need the code for the browser console.

f12

Reactions: Bigrabi

ThaHellHound

May 6, 2020
I used up all my likes for today otherwise would like it thank you for answering I knew about the f12 but when I wrote my comment I did not know which command to enter in the console which I found out afterwards and then edited my comment to include the code so others could find it.

The problem I am having with the plugin is that the model keeps being in a t-pose anyone else have this problem and the solution? The facial expressions work but the rest of her body refuses to work. (MMD Player Goldenpack 2.8) I tried several mmd files same problem that plugin paralyzes models from neck to toes lol

Apr 14, 2019
I used up all my likes for today otherwise would like it thank you for answering I knew about the f12 but when I wrote my comment I did not know which command to enter in the console which I found out afterwards and then edited my comment to include the code so others could find it.

The problem I am having with the plugin is that the model keeps being in a t-pose anyone else have this problem and the solution? The facial expressions work but the rest of her body refuses to work. (MMD Player Goldenpack 2.8) I tried several mmd files same problem that plugin paralyzes models from neck to toes lol
i had it working just to try it out for shits and giggles, u have to play around with the plugin setting. ended up delete it tho mmd animation looks like they where having seizure good for a laugh, your best bet is arca.live for that

• Haha
Reactions: sabmkzero

ThaHellHound

May 6, 2020
i had it working just to try it out for shits and giggles, u have to play around with the plugin setting. ended up delete it tho mmd animation looks like they where having seizure good for a laugh, your best bet is arca.live for that
Lol so far no mmd will move anything of the models body only her face this plugin literally paralyzes them from neck to toes lol.

Screenshot from 2021-09-01 09-05-36.png

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
More importantly,
" so making different person atoms with different settings and different grafts (genitals, tails, wings, horns, etc.) will be possible. "
We finally get decent monster girls! No more static assets stuck on that don't track properly.

Reactions: TellyV
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes