Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ST0RMR1D3R

Oct 15, 2019
that's a freeloader discord which mean nothing will be share. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1381870
You love calling people freeloaders but like out of 307 posts you shared 13 times and the rest is 90% "anyone got?..." and 5% calling others freeloaders and random comments. not a really high pedestal to stand on when only 4% of your comments are sharing links. There are others who have shared more with less comments and haven't shat on anyone else, but hey trolls gotta troll right?

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
You love calling people freeloaders but like out of 307 posts you shared 13 times and the rest is 90% "anyone got?..." and 5% calling others freeloaders and random comments. not a really high pedestal to stand on when only 4% of your comments are sharing links. There are others who have shared more with less comments and haven't shat on anyone else, but hey trolls gotta troll right?
and you've been here since 2019 and share nothing. So 4% percent, still better than ZERO. Don't be mad cause you quick to click on the discord link. Freeloader never read, they just click click.

freeloaders-love-to-complain-and-cry-but-never-bother-to-recognize-what-they-are-freeloaders.jpg

-Carcosa

May 14, 2021
so serious question on alot of the sex scenes. is there any that have somewhat realistic expressions?
Many morphs can go overboard, especially if you are using them with a plugin that cranks them to max... Also I've found some of the "celebrity look-alike" models morph poorly.Maybe work with the stock ones and AshAuryn's that are free on the hub if you've not checked them out yet.

Reactions: birdonawire

Shakesbeer08

May 4, 2021
You created and then spammed a completely useless poll, which is also doing fucking nothing. At least the rest of us aren't completely up our own ass about doing fucking nothing.
You gained what out of posting this? stupid pleb...
Because you're a fucking idiot. The thread is still getting closed, so your poll accomplished fuck all. Also, isn't this forum 18+? Because that 08 in your name is clearly the year you were born.
You sound like a libtard, you clearly have no intelligence arguing without reason. Your boyfriend creampie has been trolling this thread for ages calling people names and saying their work sucks but begging for files every day.. Now you have a 3some spamming his anime henti discord channel hoping to get free members.. It's kind of nice you trolls will be gone.

ST0RMR1D3R

Oct 15, 2019
and you've been here since 2019 and share nothing. So 4% percent, still better than ZERO.

View attachment 1381924
It seems you're the target audience for the thread getting locked since you can't be bothered to go back what like 2 pages to see I actually did share something however small it was. though maybe I should request like 200 times or something to catch up to you in that department. Its like an apartment with a bunch of roomates and yeah most are freeloaders but then there's you who brought a bag chips to supper that you found in the trash so you think it gives you some kind of status to call out other freeloaders. you're just as much of a freeloader as the rest of us.

Shakesbeer08

May 4, 2021
Guys I am not getting new invites? What's up? Are you guys not clicking my MEGA discord reveal link enough? Keep clicking it will eventually lead to the honey pot. <3 PINKY PROMISE!
Dont join this dudes discord hes just spamming his Anime Henti discord full of garbage... I joined it and left within 5 minutes. What a joke. Join the other guys below....

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
It seems you're the target audience for the thread getting locked since you can't be bothered to go back what like 2 pages to see I actually did share something however small it was. though maybe I should request like 200 times or something to catch up to you in that department. Its like an apartment with a bunch of roomates and yeah most are freeloaders but then there's you who brought a bag chips to supper that you found in the trash so you think it gives you some kind of status to call out other freeloaders. you're just as much of a freeloader as the rest of us.
nah you share two things. That you downloaded like 4 pages ago. Cool story you wrote. Almost make me cry. The part where you're calling everyone a freeloader got into my heart. Hits me so hard.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Hey everyone. Yesterday I posted the hub version of my looks here. I was in a hurry to upload to both the hub and here at the same time. I was worried the thread would be shut down before I could post them. Anyway, here are the full versions. There are only two, as I haven't made anything with the Reina look yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are static scenes, no animation yet. Still learning how to do all of that.

Linette Sitting On An S15

Linette S15 Dependency

Savannah In The Stripclub Dressing Room scene

Savannah Club Dressing RoomDependency

Also, here is the zip with the mirror presets, (thanks to DJ_Clem) as well as a couple of my random presets that I made merging other random look presets. Some are nice, some are creepy pasta material. lol

Most, if not all the dependencies can be found here, the hub, the directory, all of the discords, arca and all of the torrents.
Final note. If you need something from reddit and it has been removed, replace the word "reddit" in the URL with "removeddit". Most of the time the link is still there. This will not work if the poster has deleted their mega or changed the links.

Edit: This is needed for one of the scenes in the random preset zip.

Last edited:

SanVanDoodle

Jan 26, 2021
all im seeing from this arguing is that its obvious that this will be the end of VAM on f95, no one wants to use asset releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes