Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

nutrubber

Sep 26, 2019
Hi everyone,
We got quite a few security warnings about the torrent we wanted to share as well as quite a few complaints from some content creators. We don't need those potential problems which we received. Unfortunately, we are going to hold off on sharing the torrent for some time due to too many problems.
That said, we will be supporting Yiff and share new content creator links periodically.
Sorry for unpleasant news. We are not happy about that as well :cry:.

They can do nothing, thats why we use torrents.
Just dont tell anybody, make the torrent, stream it online, create a new user in this forum, publish the torrent link.
just make sure you are using a vpn connection....

cheers

Reactions: The_Butcher

droggu

Dec 14, 2017
I appreciate you bringing up the importance of using a vpn. I downloaded Sims 4 fit girl repack once and I was retarded enough to not use a vpn.. A few days later, I received a call from my ISP that EA contacted them about me pirating the game. I haven't torrented anything else since. I wish someone warned me before I downloaded Sims 4.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mirrora

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
They can do nothing, thats why we use torrents.
Just dont tell anybody, make the torrent, stream it online, create a new user in this forum, publish the torrent link.
just make sure you are using a vpn connection....

cheers
great tips! I will also add another: release the torrent link on a paste bin with encrytpted link to torrent file DL and on another forum not N95zone for more security. There a many forums that watch VAM stuff and have releases and not afraid of content creators that pound their chests. Once released, especially a big quality torrent, it will make it's way here through the grapevine organically.

GreedPunisher

Oct 22, 2020
a VPN is a must even for sites like this.
VPN is so easy these days, it's just an app you download with a paid service and secures your system, and it's robust it even has reverse DNS protection with is a must.
I love it more for giving us the ability to use the internet in other countries to bypass secure stuff like being able to access the real thepiratebay.org

the VPN I use only costs a few bucks a month and give me 256b encryption. it also has features to disable the internet on your pc should the connection drop from the vpn.. stops accidental DNS/IP leaking

I use torguard for years its a great service. and also, I would say that it makes my internet a bit faster as it tunnels to countries with better internet.

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
While using a VPN, your ISP cannot decipher the contents of your internet traffic nor can it figure out where your traffic is traveling to or from. That means your ISP cannot see what sites you visit or anything you do while connected. It can only see that encrypted data is traveling to a server.31. 3. 2017

basically without a vpm your service provider can see everything you do and download. so any copywrite material movies etc. they can see that you downloaded them. which is why they sometimes send out warnings to you. because you illegally download something and someone who owns it complains. i got avast total security plus vpn on black friday. 1 year for 3 pc for $12 so security suite and vpn $1 a month. not the best but i only turn it on when i download stuff.
Just wanted to add they still might be able to sorta see what you are doing like DL torrents but not know what torrent you are downloading with SPI and DPI. With deep packet inspection using vpn with UDP they know the shape of bittorrent protocol and will throttle your speed. My ISP has DPI and if I use UDP with vpn max DL is 1MBps. Using SSL or SSH with vpn I get max DL speeds. Even just switching from UDP to TCP in a vpn on any port will help greatly with speeds and security.

understandtim

Aug 8, 2016
I've joined Crazy3Dmodelers patreon and she released so many models for Free files full list given this out to her patreons and anyone who wants it. so here you go guys enjoy the files she said she will be update each months with new models, She wants to make peace with you all and this is a way she feels it's a start to do so.

She wants to join but can't as her account is banned so she asked anyone with an account to share this.

Link

Here her post
You couldn't pay me to want to download any of their models, but good for them.

Derwhatoh

Mar 19, 2020
Hi everybody!!

Does someone had the complete Niko3DX?

Looking for those looks
Charlotte 1008 Alt

Celine 0921 Alt

Bethany 0829 Alt

Also searching for the password of N3D Gold July August.rar

thx to all for all!!
Anyone manage to get hold of these?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Over 100 models by the end of November, and only one out of a hundred models are actually worth downloading.
Most of the models have bug eyes and weird asymmetry, very unattractive.

I'd be careful with this one boys, not that her content is worth downloading, but she might be salty enough to update the yiff links herself with troll / malicious content. Especially with the sudden change of heart despite the effort to shit post this forum.

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
Over 100 models by the end of November, and only one out of a hundred models are actually worth downloading.
Most of the models have bug eyes and weird asymmetry, very unattractive.

I'd be careful with this one boys, not that her content is worth downloading, but she might be salty enough to update the yiff links herself with troll / malicious content. Especially with the sudden change of heart despite the effort to shit post this forum.
i accidently dl the thing she posted here and it ssafe.... but i wouldn't test my luck again with those files

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
I appreciate you bringing up the importance of using a vpn. I downloaded Sims 4 fit girl repack once and I was retarded enough to not use a vpn.. A few days later, I received a call from my ISP that EA contacted them about me pirating the game. I haven't torrented anything else since. I wish someone warned me before I downloaded Sims 4.
Wait what? In which dictatorial country you live?

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
So I wasted my time downloading the last 2 most mentionned patreon "creators".
Nothing worth it. I don't understand why everyone's after this content.
Initially I loaded a few looks but after seeing there is nothing really special, I finished only looking at .jpeg and erased most of it.
Don't want to be mean with these creators but for my taste, just basic shit. Matter of taste. If others pay for that, fine for them.
Also I'm not really confident on the binaries included, I'd be carefulll given the whole drama around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes