Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

sedahum

Oct 14, 2018
VirtAmateur scenes 1-15 repack. Not really size reduction in this one... Or bugs fixing tbh. Still it's nice to have all of them in the single var, isn't it?
It requires a lot of stuff, kept all original dependiences... If there is something unavaible\paywalled, please report, i'll try to upload it.

First of all thank you for the Pack :) Downloaded it just because of the Cinema Scene, so i can just say if there is something missing. The Cinema is not visible there, cant tell why. I downloaded the Asset from Oeshi also, but only Thing visible is the Movie Screen in the Background and ofc the Chars in the Scene.

EDIT: Nvm. Oeshi has 2 Cinema Assets on his Patreon, i just had the wrong one. In case somebody else has the same Problem, you need to download this Version of it

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020
First of all thank you for the Pack :) Downloaded it just because of the Cinema Scene, so i can just say if there is something missing. The Cinema is not visible there, cant tell why. I downloaded the Asset from Oeshi also, but only Thing visible is the Movie Screen in the Background and ofc the Chars in the Scene.

EDIT: Nvm. Oeshi has 2 Cinema Assets on his Patreon, i just had the wrong one. In case somebody else has the same Problem, you need to download this Version of it
Already been uploading the one i'm using cuz it loads up just fine on my end. Glad U found the solution.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone know if someone has created a look based on Cuban actress Ana de Armas? It's hard to look up celeb look-a-likes, because for legal reasons, creators never mention their real names.

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
I need some help in regards to patreon.

So I got blocked by a few creators for Vam cuz I was stupid and shared their content too fast shortly after I became a sub along with the fact that uploading to yiff.party back in the day was risky since they were somehow able to track who uploaded to that site. Anyways, I looked online on how to bypass the block but no matter what I do patreon somehow always knows its me and blocks me from subbing......these are the steps I've done so far:

1. New patreon account with different card = Didnt work
2. New patreon account with another card and vpn = Didnt work
3. New patreon account with different bank, vpn and on my phone = Didnt work

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'll make sure to share content from the blocked creators , , and !!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ed_gein

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
Does anyone know if someone has created a look based on Cuban actress Ana de Armas? It's hard to look up celeb look-a-likes, because for legal reasons, creators never mention their real names.
I think Orregon had a good version somewhere in #FreeDLC

Reactions: 3D_Adict

D91d

Nov 15, 2020

Enjoy
Thanks man! Appreciate it.

Btw, I think the VL_13 Leggings I linked is "P.2" actually. The "P.1" I already have, as I think this was uploaded here or in the torrent.

But I could also be wrong, as this guy has a weird way of naming stuff. But I'm probably not missing out on anything anyways. :geek:

Again, thanks.

Reactions: Striff

John McMaster

Mar 9, 2018

So I got blocked by a few creators for Vam cuz I was stupid and shared their content too fast shortly after I became a sub along with the fact that uploading to yiff.party back in the day was risky since they were somehow able to track who uploaded to that site. Anyways, I looked online on how to bypass the block but no matter what I do patreon somehow always knows its me and blocks me from subbing......these are the steps I've done so far:

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'll make sure to share content from the blocked creators , , and !!

Couple things:

• Are you using the same e-mail address?
  • They might be tracking you with your name from the credit card
2nd one is probably not happening but can't think of much else on how they can be tracking you.

Was thinking it was cookies or some sort of browser fingerprinting - but trying it on your phone would have eliminated those. You have another computer you can try on? That would further eliminate them tracking you - a friends computer, or one at the library or an Internet cafe....

Can't be via IP address since you tried with a VPN - unless Patreon is blocking all traffic from that VPN? I use a VPN but was able to sign-up with an account and pledged a few people so not sure about that either. I use ExpressVPN.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Couple things:

• Are you using the same e-mail address?
  • They might be tracking you with your name from the credit card
2nd one is probably not happening but can't think of much else on how they can be tracking you.

Was thinking it was cookies or some sort of browser fingerprinting - but trying it on your phone would have eliminated those. You have another computer you can try on? That would further eliminate them tracking you - a friends computer, or one at the library or an Internet cafe....

Can't be via IP address since you tried with a VPN - unless Patreon is blocking all traffic from that VPN? I use a VPN but was able to sign-up with an account and pledged a few people so not sure about that either. I use ExpressVPN.
I actually have a laptop so I guess I could go somewhere with free wifi and create an account to see if it'll work. I also used different emails that I created along side the account and the two cards were using separate names since one belongs to a friend of mine.
I really hope the laptop way will work since no one seems interested in uploading the content from the creators that blocked me so with that being the case I thought I'd go ahead and do it since I like their work xD

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
Thank you
Then, it seems that it is not available, so I will give up
It is actually an edit of Damar’s older Chloe look by Strauzek. No idea if the edit was released but Chloe should be on reddit/directory. If my memory serves me right I think he mentioned Jesse was an update to Chloe though.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Thanks man! Appreciate it.

Btw, I think the VL_13 Leggings I linked is "P.2" actually. The "P.1" I already have, as I think this was uploaded here or in the torrent.

But I could also be wrong, as this guy has a weird way of naming stuff. But I'm probably not missing out on anything anyways. :geek:

Again, thanks.
There is no P.2 in his patreon, must be an error in the hub.

Reactions: D91d

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Here is what i though of and did after reading some more of the resent events on the thread:
I don't read the thread too often but if someone wants to give this idea a go, feel free!
-and if someone finds a new file that needs to be added to the Bad Boy list name it! so peeps who know what to look for take a 2nd look at it before adding it to the DeleteKnownBadVars.bat (DKBV) in notepad add those lines;
and save as DKBV.bat

Reactions: cff

KingSmile

Oct 21, 2020

[/SPOILER]
that`s weird and shouldnt happen with a VPN if you have all other details changed.. only thing i can think of is that the tunnel is bypassed by using IPv6 instead of IPv4..

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
What is the easiest way to find duplicate files in Vam? VAR files that are duplicate or morphs or scenes and looks

This scans your duplicate files and removes them. I suggest you to backup your Saves and Custom files before using it, just in case.

As for the duplicate files through addonpackages, I am not sure. You can try repacking things you don't use.

Reactions: cluckmuck

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Here is what i though of and did after reading some more of the resent events on the thread:
It's a good idea, in theory, but it won't really help. There's two major flaws to your idea: first, the only thing a troll/disgruntled creator/bad actor/etc would have to do to bypass your program is to rename the file. The problem isn't with the var itself being bad, it's with malicious code inserted into custom scripts, and you couldn't even set it to sniff out known bad scripts, because again, all they'd have to do is rename it. So the only real way to be safe, outside of MeshedVR fixing the exploit, is to dig through the custom scripts yourself.

The second problem is, if it's deleting "known" bad vars based on name alone, then that means it's also going to delete potentially good vars with the same name as the bad ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes