Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
I actually have a laptop so I guess I could go somewhere with free wifi and create an account to see if it'll work. I also used different emails that I created along side the account and the two cards were using separate names since one belongs to a friend of mine.
I really hope the laptop way will work since no one seems interested in uploading the content from the creators that blocked me so with that being the case I thought I'd go ahead and do it since I like their work xD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you please keep us informed when/if you get some positive results ? what Patreon and co. are doing (with this kind of paradox deep dirty tracking) it seems going beyond any legal limit, consumer rights (to privacy) or even their own commercial logic. By the way, good luck!

Aug 11, 2020
Yiff.party was shut down because they couldn’t afford server costs anymore. The creator for the website disappeared then rumor of him dying then the last post of the website was made by him. The page was shut down once they didn’t pay the the server costs. Other hassles along with the website as well just was not worth it to the guy to keep it up and running. Waiting for an alternative kimono.party is UI is horrible I mean the Epic Game store is more user friendly.

Reactions: VashTheStampede

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Some one has:

Natalee Dorms

and

Sersi Bannister V2.0

from Sirap ?

enzoerine

Mar 15, 2020
Some one has:

Natalee Dorms

and

Sersi Bannister V2.0

from Sirap ?
here:

anyone have:
UIAssist (Patrons) 1.15

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
KaiMuto: Kai Chair Zeal

Hub Link:

Download Link:

KaiMuto: Kai Chair Blowjob

Hub Link:

Download Link:

KaiMuto: Kai Sofa Anal

Hub Link:

Download Link:

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
New BigPacks rdy / in Upload. (ddaamm and TheEagle are in upload.)

Info:

When you use "UiAssist" for Presets, you have to make new Presets ! (even for Clothes Sets.)
You need the Same Hairs and other Things like the Original Single Vars needs.
I just let them Original, and i have my Point for it...
(in My Case i make my own Presets with custom Morphs and Hairs for Ui Assist.)

When you find "bigger Problems" you can fix them and send me and i Reupload.
(I am still not able to fix "all" with my Skillz.)
But for me... it works without Problems after i tested the most of the Looks and Clothes.

Edit: Podflower now in Upload to.

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Just in case if someone doesn't know, there is a new Vam update
including;
Plugins - improved security and added new user confirm system for overwrite of files outside of plugin-specific data area
Beat me to it. I was just about to post this.

Reactions: 3D_Adict

Wartburg353

May 7, 2020
There is a dude in the NoOC discord already port her really good into vam a long time ago but he just making bullshit excuses like i trying to port her clothes, idk how to make var pack etc etc.. it's been 2-3 month already lol. Selfish bastards.
See my post #5628; I did the morph/texture G8>G2 conversion a few days ago and used default clothing; I will try to convert the clothing myself.

picnicke

May 2, 2020
Universens: FuckBuddy Vol.1

Hub Link:

Download Link:

Universens: FuckBuddy Vol.2

Hub Link:

Download Link:

Universens: Tinder Vol.2

Hub Link:

Download Link:
KaiMuto: Kai Chair Zeal

Hub Link:

Download Link:

KaiMuto: Kai Chair Blowjob

Hub Link:

Download Link:

KaiMuto: Kai Sofa Anal

Hub Link:

Download Link:

THANKSSSSS!!!! ginallly ? do you have all of kaimuto ?

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
It's a good idea, in theory, but it won't really help. There's two major flaws to your idea: first, the only thing a troll/disgruntled creator/bad actor/etc would have to do to bypass your program is to rename the file. The problem isn't with the var itself being bad, it's with malicious code inserted into custom scripts, and you couldn't even set it to sniff out known bad scripts, because again, all they'd have to do is rename it. So the only real way to be safe, outside of MeshedVR fixing the exploit, is to dig through the custom scripts yourself.

The second problem is, if it's deleting "known" bad vars based on name alone, then that means it's also going to delete potentially good vars with the same name as the bad ones.
Yea man im well aware of that and been researching for ways to make a script that will target documents containing string lines... im not familiar with that field but found some leads on how to, did some digging through a few sites and threads but again i got reall little bits of time available to dedicate to these stuff... so is hard for me ... maybe someone who has both time and the knowledge could possibly do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes