Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020

I'm desperately looking for this one. Pleeeaaase, if anyone could share that! <3

EDIT: this one seems fun, too

a freebie

Last edited:
Reactions: tfojastaraxdlulz

user330033

Nov 3, 2020
To the person like you, why dont you just use what you already had, instead of looking around and ask people how dangerous those file are? So there is nothing to be worried anymore
I asked a legitimate question, and you gave a very unhelpful answer :unsure:

To anybody that cares: the files with only looks/scenes are most likely safe, but any scenes that contain their own script plugins are obviously suspect. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is practically no reason for a scene author to include their own plugins when they can just use plugins from well-known authors on the hub.

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Scenes:

Universens: Dungeon - Scene Pack

Hub Link:

Download Link:

Universens: Club Lauren Volume - 2

Hub Link:

Download Link:

Universens: SofaSeries Vol.3 - Footy

Hub Link:

Download Link:

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Hi guys does anyone have:

Looks:

s p l i n e VR: Zara

Hub Link:

Download Link:

PeteyTheKittler: Model & Insta Girl Alva

Hub Link:

Download Link:

bamair1984: I need to treat myself better... (Victoria)

Hub Link:

Download Link:

vecterror: Look_a_like /request Duo

Hub Link:

Download Link:

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Some one can share the last 4 Siraps Looks plz ?

cocteauvam

Oct 31, 2019
bamair1984: I need to treat myself better... (Victoria)

Hub Link:

Download Link:
Any luck maybe you can share this one which was requested several times by other brothers here. Big Thanks!

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
I asked a legitimate question, and you gave a very unhelpful answer :unsure:

To anybody that cares: the files with only looks/scenes are most likely safe, but any scenes that contain their own script plugins are obviously suspect. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is practically no reason for a scene author to include their own plugins when they can just use plugins from well-known authors on the hub.
All we know (as of now) that there is a code that can be insert into a script in order to delete everything in VAM. This was kind of patched with the new updates of VAM.
After what happened, I always replacing new scripts with existing scripts that I know they safe.
As for other unknown threats, there is not a lot we can do... just alert the community when a new threat is out

I edited my post from a page back and added a list (under spoiler) of all the kemono pages that I found.

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It all here I dont know how to put it in one file so down load all and put in a single file then in your saves/scene files
I'm sure you have compression software on your computer lol
I'm using 7zip, and for me I just highlight everything, then right click for context menu, and 7zip > add to archive.
Then you upload the zip, instead of individual files.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
It all here I dont know how to put it in one file
Assuming you use Windows:

To create a zip file in Windows:
  1. Select the files you want to add to the zip file. Selecting files.
  2. Right-click one of the files. A menu will appear. ...
  3. In the menu, click Send to and select Compressed (zipped) folder. Creating a zip file.
  4. A zip file will appear. If you want, you can type a new name for the zip file.
There are equivalent methods on other operating systems.

Reactions: Strangebrew48

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone got a VamX link? Seems its the easiest way to get this up and running without putting too much time into it.

I havent really played around with it, so I still dont have much of an idea of what it is beyond some sort of pose creator game thingy? I'd like some more interaction, which is why I hope someone might upload VamX so I can test it out before I invest time/money into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes