Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrate

Dec 3, 2020
Anyone else having trouble getting in the links?
Hello,

Kemono has become a victim of its own success, and has generated enough traffic to push us
over the 100TB bandwidth limit our current host has. Our server ended up getting suspended,
and will not be available to use again until March 1st.

To make clear;
- all data is completely safe and sound,
- we were not suspended for monetary or legal reasons, nor due to complaints from any artists.

Again, the site will be reinstated March 1st. I'm doing my best to find alternative hosts so
we don't encounter issues next month. Please watch Partychan ( ) and
the official Telegram ( ) for updates.

Thank you for your patience,
Kemono Administrator

Jonkenies

Jul 20, 2017
Sorry, bit confused by the file structure on these. I assume I import and override the "custom" folder in my install? Where do I place all the textures and json file?
put it in scenes, then you can save the look from that scene and the textures should work if you load the look in a diff scene

Reactions: Milkboxxx

Omeega

Apr 16, 2019
Are auto delete scripts still a threat? How do I scan infected vars for them or prevent them from nuking my install?

bloodkin

May 5, 2020
Sorry, bit confused by the file structure on these. I assume I import and override the "custom" folder in my install? Where do I place all the textures and json file?
in this case, you copy it to Scenes and you should be able to load the Scene.

But here is what i do:

- If it is a .var or .vac i unpack it with 7zip and copy the Folders to my Test VAM install (Custom, Save, etc.)
- I load the Scene in my Test install
- I check the Model if i already got the Hair, Clothes, plugins as .Var already
- If not i create a .var for the Hair / cloathes and download the plugins as var.
- then i reload packages and equip the new made Var Cloathes and Hair
- Then i save the look (appereance) via "Save Preset"
- Lastly i create a .var from the Look File i just saved

Then i copy the .Var of the look and all cloth / Hair .vars i created to my real VAM install and voila - i got just the Look to use in my scenes, and as a Bonus i got the Hair and Clothes as well to use in any Scene / Model.

Hope That helps you organize :)

Side Question: i know there are some posts related to this but : is there a full step to step Guide how to get a Gen 8 Model from Daz into VAM from beginning to end ? Im new to Daz and Blender so a complete tutorial would help A LOT

Wartburg353

May 7, 2020
i think if you updated vam to the newest version you'll be fine, it block a script that delete stuff
If you want to check files out before adding them to VaM, use a scanning software - I use DNGrep and use FileManagerSecure.DeleteFile(f) in the Search for box. You can scan .var files without decompressing them as well as zips rars and 7z files scripts etc etc

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
just to remember :D

looking for:

btw...
Here are the new Sharko_Z BigPack: (12 Looks)

Reactions: louis120789

Omeega

Apr 16, 2019
As a side note, I find it funny that half of these characters are loli (and canonically underaged for Megumin/Kuro) and yet the creator doesn't get any shit for it on the hub because they're slightly aged up. I'm definitely not complaining, just think it's interesting. Maybe whoever moderates the hub genuinely doesn't recognize them, it would certainly explain why MeshedVR seems to be unaware of features that are considered standard in Japanese h-games.
He did remove Megumin because of that. It took me a long time to find this, thanks.

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
anybody could share it plz:

Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes