Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
any tips on how to get the mmd plugin to work properly after cracking? everyone gets stuck in t-pose even if the music is playing/camera is working
Maybe you put some spaces or enters in the key file, if you send me your clientid i will generate one for you

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Has somebody posted the newest NHNL stuff? Bad Apple and Bad Garden?
Have to say, that guy is really turnout out a lot, and it's not half bad either.

tom56

Dec 19, 2017
Here

Hi and thank you for sharing,
(excuse me for my bad english), i don't see the 'hotel' button, would you know why please? everything else is working perfectly.

whymeazn

May 3, 2017
@Pesadilla

So I have saved FasterVam as a scene plugin with the new key generated in the key file. Everytime I load up vam, the "Activate Faster Vam" is always deselected when I go back on, am I doing something wrong?

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
So I got working for my Rift S setup and I must say that it is pretty awesome. I kept it at 0.75 for both renderscale and sharpness and it does really improve quality / FPS (depending on what you want). I also noticed that the text get's slightly more blurry than without it but when you play a scene it looks great. If I would be twiddling in VAM creating stuff I'd probably set it 1.00. For playing scenes 0.75 is awesome however as a performance improver.

Don't be an idiot like me btw, and make sure that you copy the .dll file to VAM_Data\Plugins. If you copy it to the root directory of Vam it does load VAM, but it keeps hanging forever. Took me a few hours to find out that I copied the .dll file to the wrong directory.

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Looking for

It's a pack of candy assets by Molmark amongs which i just need to get my hands on lollipops

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Also looking for backpack as clothing item for female model. Don't matter how it looks (schoolgirl's or hitchhiker's). It's just i can't seem to find this kind of clothing at all.

Reactions: lvmpc21
Apr 14, 2019
Also looking for backpack as clothing item for female model. Don't matter how it looks (schoolgirl's or hitchhiker's). It's just i can't seem to find this kind of clothing at all.
did u try zman for schoolgirls for clothing? or cutesvetlana, orange pickle has a backpack, vvvevevvv

Reactions: Haliwod

woosky67

Mar 21, 2021
So I got working for my Rift S setup and I must say that it is pretty awesome. I kept it at 0.75 for both renderscale and sharpness and it does really improve quality / FPS (depending on what you want). I also noticed that the text get's slightly more blurry than without it but when you play a scene it looks great. If I would be twiddling in VAM creating stuff I'd probably set it 1.00. For playing scenes 0.75 is awesome however as a performance improver.

Don't be an idiot like me btw, and make sure that you copy the .dll file to VAM_Data\Plugins. If you copy it to the root directory of Vam it does load VAM, but it keeps hanging forever. Took me a few hours to find out that I copied the .dll file to the wrong directory.
I have a Radeon 6900XT in combination with a Reverb G2 and performance is much worse in FPS and in image quality. It's not for every system apparently :)

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
I have a Radeon 6900XT in combination with a Reverb G2 and performance is much worse in FPS and in image quality. It's not for every system apparently :)
They did say on the site they only assured it with certain GPUs.
I would say try it again with a clean boot before launching it as I had random issues a clean boot fixed.

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
hi all my game keeps going to 4k but i set it to 1080 it wont save it? oh my ram uses about 14gb to 18gb in a scene

Last edited:

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes