Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
Looks from Riddler. seems both are same.

which one is newer release ?

Soupface27

Jan 4, 2018
Looks from Riddler. seems both are same.

Briefly looking at the faces and body size - looks to me it looks like "anais" is the 'adult' version, and "anais 18" is the 18 y/o version. they are similar but the right hand one has younger features.

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
I have a weird question. So I've been playing with a downloaded scene and noticed that the scenes' environment doesn't have collision. I thought why don't I try generating collisions myself for this room asset? Tried to locate the asset name/location in the scene BUT there was no CUA asset in the included atoms list (the mouse icon meny in VAM). I literally clicked one by one on all atoms present in the scene and didn't find the room itself. Also tried panning around with the "target" mode activated with T button.

How can this be possible? What am I missing?

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
Wow man really amazing. the gothic and the edusk really got me.
chunk300zxtt Do you think Is there a way for a non 3D artist achieve results close to that?

by the way none of the creators never thought about creating a lookalike of the atlantida princess?

View attachment 1298646
thanks and yeah, im still very noob in all this and for sure theres plenty of artists out there far better than me lol 3d or otherwise .
im sure there is a few atlantian princesses already about but i will give it a shot myself and post results and my fav was
also the goth chick i created but i lost ALL of the previous creations when my HD died so starting afresh and the recent one is my 1st so far.

Reactions: oftt

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Looking for an environment.
Looks like an alley corner (dead end?) with a yellow dumpster to fuck behind.
I had a broken scene downloaded with this environment on a thumbnail that for some reason was not loading.
It was a definitely a ported 3d asset from DAZ or blender.
Maybe someone catches my drift...
Or maybe someone have smth similar.
Noone's into dirty alleys kink.
Me sad:cry:

At least i got the dirty dorm room. Still pumped with the ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes