Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaaaa..

Jul 20, 2021
Hello!!
Can someone can share this??

Thank you guys!!

lampenkugel

Apr 25, 2020
Hello guys,

I started to do some experiments with files for DAZ Studio and saw a nice puppy mask.
I imported it to VaM but the mask seems to be broken.
It does not have the right shape and sometimes it is moving with the eyes or the mouth.
Can someone help? What did I do wrong?

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
So... I saw talented and warm-hearted people here taking replica model requests... I'm so surprised! :love:Kudos to all you guys!

If anyone has time and interest... Would you like to have a look at this awesome girl @HaneAme ?

Thanks in advance!

wow her Tifa cosplay is so good:love:

Fragginz

Nov 10, 2018
Some serious republican christians in charge of paywall AND discord.
You mean non-degenerates who don't want to promote pederasty and general lefty commie values? Oh, how horrible. Next they'll be demanding the futas & traps be put into their own category... How horrible!

What is it with you people always bringing politics into absolutely everything? Just discuss the game and your fetish and leave it at that, no one needs to know how much you hate the orange man and those ebil republicans.

heitormonaco

Jan 23, 2021
Still looking for all the latest stuff from vihper and thescenes, as well as the ever elusive ...

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
I have been creating this look for about two hours now. Her name is Linette. I am not finished working on her yet. I just put this scene together and wanted some opinions on my lighting. Did I do alright? Also, what do you think of the look? What do I need to improve on?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just the hair/color needs work. Crazy blue doesn't do much for me. Maybe go plat blonde or raven!!

Reactions: Anon2469

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Lmao so i smoke way too much weed, and i fixed the turtle animations and collisions i think (put good mesh collider on shell and just crappy squares on fins and head so they could follow animation i think first time ) View attachment 1308273 View attachment 1308281

<---- with collision and smother animation turtle sadly couldn't get the blink and mouth movement to transfer over
So who exactly won that race then...DD

Fragginz

Nov 10, 2018
Hey guys, since returning lately and helping out a few people with broken scenes and the like, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a .json GUI para editor program? Basically I got a bit sick of going through jsons with Notepad++ and editing in/out broken links & parent atoms to fix broken scenes, but am too lazy to make one just for me to use.

If you guys are interested I'll get on it asap and start throwing new versions out with added features occassionally. We had a program especially for this with TK17 that helped immensely with out-of-program scene editing, and haven't seen anything like that out there for this game.

Let me know what features you want and I'll chuck them in :BootyTime:

Fragginz

Nov 10, 2018
Only thing i ever did in TK17 leaving it in pain how outdated it was as fast as i could run ;)

That some russian hackers even invest so much time into such a outdated codebase was totaly beyond me
Hey that's not fair hahaha... WR and TK did a pretty good job considering the age of the game, but yeah... Trying to moderate that forum by the end was an absolute nightmare. I tried my hardest to go back and convince alot of the other mods and even TK & WW to move to VaM, but they (for some reason) are still completely invested in TK17.

Tried to give it another go a few weeks ago with all the new content and my god... It's like playing with cement-covered marionettes :cry: I just wish more people would migrate across... There's so much damn talent in that community that could bring so much to this game.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
OK, guys, what's the best way to animate body part with a CUA? Let's say a hand gripping a dildo? I've physically linked dildo to a hand and the dildo moves when I move the hand. Yet when I apply silver circler to the hand... the dildo stays in place! WTF?!

Fragginz

Nov 10, 2018
OK, guys, what's the best way to animate body part with a CUA? Let's say a hand gripping a dildo? I've physically linked dildo to a hand and the dildo moves when I move the hand. Yet when I apply silver circler to the hand... the dildo stays in place! WTF?!
I've found resizing the CUA helps alot when trying to attach and manipulate them on your models. For animated CUAs use to resize them.

Fragginz

Nov 10, 2018
Fragginz
With that time invested into TK17 they could have written a rather feature complete own Engine :D
and seein where it developed it just was moving into a cash grab for some pretty talented devs who are still though not GOD to save this ever from it's deep down catastrophic Core Engine.

When Thrixxx themselves moved to Unity i though TK17 would be over but i was wrong
Well to hand it to them, TK was much better than any alternatives (even 2018-2019 VaM) for a very long time, Illusion shit is just terrible in comparrison to TK and VaM... But currently yeah, they should have moved their resources to VaM and offering to help out the official VaM dev team around late 2019 when this game really started to show promise.

How Thrixxx are still around I'll never know, they outright admitted they had no idea how to utilize Unity properly and that's why they went with the online model, basically they thought telling people they were just going to milk them for asset rips and shitty broken net code "interactive cyber sex" would make them money... VaM is sending that company into the grave.

Fragginz

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah true, gotta launder that money somehow I guess. May as well do it by acting like the Electronic Arts of sex games devs.

Reactions: Krosos

Titanity

Aug 1, 2019
Could someone help me i got 2 issues:

1. How do i delete a person from the scene?

2. The tits in my scenes arent in any state of normal behavior... Så i need to know what to do? And if i need to get a plugin for it, then where do i save it? And how can i make it a default for all the scenes afterwards?

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Reactions: chunk300zxtt

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Could someone help me i got 2 issues:

1. How do i delete a person from the scene?

2. The tits in my scenes arent in any state of normal behavior... Så i need to know what to do? And if i need to get a plugin for it, then where do i save it? And how can i make it a default for all the scenes afterwards?
1. Select any body part, click "Select Root", click on "Controls & Physics 1" tab, then click red "Remove" button.
2. Can you describe your problem more specifically?
You might try turning off soft breast physics, which you can turn off globally in performance settings or per person in the Breast Physics tab, look for the soft physics checkbox. To do this, open UI, click the top left button (three horizontal lines), User Preferences tab, Performance Tab, uncheck "Soft Body Physics".
You can also adjust the breast physics per person. You can turn off soft physics just for one Person in Breast Physics 2 tab. You might also try setting all settings to default with the Default buttons under ever setting to see if something was set way too high or low.
In general there are no "defaults" across all scenes, though. You can save appearances and load them using Appearance Presets, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes