Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Finished Hypno look alike.

There are 2 Vars in this zip folder, Hypno and his fur.
If his fur isnt showing for some reason, just follow the instruction on the pic below.
If his mouth is constantly open, just turn off tongue colliders in jaw physics n triggers.

Shoutouts to Haliwod for the fur.

Superb, mate) You even got the iris right!

Reactions: hrivera929

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Why is it that all the peeps asking for extreme content only have one post or look like burner accounts? No forum regulars into the kinks?

Just asking because I'm working on some monster horror genre stuff. Definitely too dark to be hosted on the Hub. Got a couple I would consider mostly finished, but would rather do a limited test to get some feedback before I release them. Other than gauging the content and quality of the scenes, I work with pretty low lighting levels, and some of them a quite demanding on the physics, so I'm interested how they perform on different hardware, see if I need to tweak anything before I post them up.

Anyone interested who is capable of engaging with this sort of stuff in a mature, constructive fashion and can view content that doesn't necessarily fit their sexual tastes without throwing their purse at me and calling me a fucking degenerate. Fire me a DM. Warning, these are (in my opinion) extreme scenes depicting pain, injury and peril. Sorry, active users only, no burners. Not to be an ass, but this takes time and effort on my part and I want to at least know I'm not wasting it.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Anyone know what happened to VirtualREM? I just went to his patreon to download REM Long8 hair and his page 404'd and no longer exsists. He was just posting on here not too long ago. Either way, I already have the hair. I was just wondering what happened to him.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
KittyMocap

Thanks! I was shocked to see that the so called "life ban" was actually 2 months which she spent joking about meshedvr and reign on her discourse and then went on a 2 week holiday lol (while all her work remained up ;).
In her defense lying to literally everyone, trying to destroy fellow creators through shill reviews (in the hope of stealing their patrons), while copying others ideas... annnnd sabotaging other peoples crowdfunding projects.... are pretty minor offenses!!!
I wonder what she would get for making a live VAM mocap snuff film (with a "real" girl) ? ...atleast 3 months & a paid vacation? :-O

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Anyone know what happened to VirtualREM? I just went to his patreon to download REM Long8 hair and his page 404'd and no longer exsists. He was just posting on here not too long ago. Either way, I already have the hair. I was just wondering what happened to him.
Maybe Patreon finally saw the stuff he was making.
Can't argue he was a talented creator and did some amazing stuff... But... well, he crossed some lines people didn't like and broke the rules of a lot of places his content was being shown.
I believe he has had bans here and the hub so not a surprise if Patreon followed.

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the Seong-Hui model? Or does anyone know where to find it? PLEASE! HELP!

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Why is it that all the peeps asking for extreme content only have one post or look like burner accounts? No forum regulars into the kinks?

Just asking because I'm working on some monster horror genre stuff. Definitely too dark to be hosted on the Hub. Got a couple I would consider mostly finished, but would rather do a limited test to get some feedback before I release them. Other than gauging the content and quality of the scenes, I work with pretty low lighting levels, and some of them a quite demanding on the physics, so I'm interested how they perform on different hardware, see if I need to tweak anything before I post them up.

Anyone interested who is capable of engaging with this sort of stuff in a mature, constructive fashion and can view content that doesn't necessarily fit their sexual tastes without throwing their purse at me and calling me a fucking degenerate. Fire me a DM. Warning, these are (in my opinion) extreme scenes depicting pain, injury and peril. Sorry, active users only, no burners. Not to be an ass, but this takes time and effort on my part and I want to at least know I'm not wasting it.
Think everyone is usually a lill hesitant to let people know they are a lill freaky (Normal for being on a site like this) :ROFLMAO: . Damn alot of these look familiar..... almost like they are being sold by people on vam hub XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Titanity and TellyV

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
hi all there there anyway to save a plugin setting so i can add it to a different atom? help plz

Last edited:

James2047

Jan 27, 2020
Does anyone have the spartan lady look (Kassandra look alike) from PhantasyStarfan ? It used to be on the hub but they removed it for some reason.

Titanity

Aug 1, 2019
There is ALOT of different Lara croft´s out there. Also because of the age difference thereby the look.

But i been searching all over for 1, which i cant seem to find. The owner "wildeerstudio" made it free to download for blender. And i cant seem to find a proper converter from *.blend to VAM files (var) anywhere either... Can anyone find this version he made for VAM? I have the blend file but it´s on f95 already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes