Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pbam

May 22, 2018
anybody have any of the updated club julz ones? also rebump if anyone has the ultimecia look from jackaroo

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
someone got this ?
"I guess since people tagged me I'll respond. As @❀Miki❀ stated the models are a combination of everything posted here.

I altered some of the textures and the faces has different morphs to suit my taste. I'm pretty schizophrenic when it comes to what I like. Every 3 months I'll decide that something isn't quite right and do something. The end result is something like this.

There's things I'm not happy with but I'm too unskilled so I'll either get there or ask someone eventually.

And honestly and more importantly I always feel people are more attracted to the context and situation rather the models themselves. In this case it's the Cheerleader effect. Either ways the screenshot is just for fun. It's highly highly unstable, runs at about 6-7FPS max and crashes about 70% time I try to load it.

Fun fact the Assets were uploaded like a YEAR Ago by @generic_male_51 and No one used it!!! Miki used it

Anyways if people want more OW Stuff they should just sub to @generic_male_51 's patreon ( ) and secretly PM him to make OW stuff(don't do that but sub to his patreon)." -Sun Tzu

Reactions: Amadeus3D

dlc123

Aug 5, 2017
does anyone have the latest looks from TheOriginalBatatis? if anyone has, share it with me, please. :(
link mega down

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes