Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
If these have been shared, let me know. I will delete..

And this was requested.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
This program has the learning curve of a sheer cliff. I've been googling my questions but I'm not getting very far. Thought it might be easier to ask someone to link a tutorial or maybe write a few words on where to get started.

How do I make my own .AssetBundle files? I understand how to import them from files that are already made, but not how to make the files themselves. What program do I need to use? A search said that Unity stopped using the method so now I'm just confused.

Thanks to anyone that helps.
Yeah, it sucks and it's hard. There ARE video tutorials on youtube if you google. Assetbundles are not VaM specific, but are standard Unity runtime bundles.

If you install the Unity Hub you need to get the specific old version 2018.1.9f2 (it's there, a bit hard to find but it's there).
Once you have unity there are a few things to change after creating a project, then the fun begins. Importing your object, fixing the textures and finally creating the assetbundle. I am not explaining the whole process here as there are already guides on the hub/youtube.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Pete, any chance you have any of these?

buddyh11

Jul 9, 2020
Who is tired of 21st century shedicks futa peen? Me! But maybe not you (or you.. or you)!
if anyone new is browsing the thread, you can change futa characters back to male (without breast) by dialing down the mvr_g2female morph to 0 and/or disabling 'use female morphs on male'. its what i used to make characters in the beginning.. of course the makeup gets annoying sometimes so i edit it with photoshop. i'm still learning how to make base skins

also can someone answer my question about skin remixes/looks made by pirated dependencies? do we post them in the main thread when this gets canned?

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
This program has the learning curve of a sheer cliff. I've been googling my questions but I'm not getting very far. Thought it might be easier to ask someone to link a tutorial or maybe write a few words on where to get started.

How do I make my own .AssetBundle files? I understand how to import them from files that are already made, but not how to make the files themselves. What program do I need to use? A search said that Unity stopped using the method so now I'm just confused.

Thanks to anyone that helps.
There is a guide on the vam hub with a premade project you can DL has all the settings set up.

Reactions: mightbearobot

Yustu

May 22, 2018
Anyone have, and is willing to share, Pose Camera from MiscreatedReality ( ) ? Was searching all over the place and couldn't find it ;/
AFAIKT this is also available in bundle.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Pete, any chance you have any of these?

It seems creators come on here to download other people's work.
But they don't seem to like it when I promote their work on here.." Strange "

I have this one..

Last edited:

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Based on the idea given by -Carcosa, I did CommunityPosePack6.uiap to be loaded in UIAssist for fun.
Better use the community pack var, see below.
How to use: Load UIAssist as a session plugin then click on Load UIA and select that file.

Warning, it's heavy :)

edit:
I might as well package it inside the var, so here's Community.PosePack.7:

For reference, this is working with that version of UI Assist:

Pose Pack v6 -->
Bug fix: Removed root node control from some pose presets.

Last edited:

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Yeah, thanks for asking. I really don't want to add to the drama posts, but I lost a close family member this morning and I regret never telling them how much they meant to me. Hence, the last bit in my prevoius post.

On a lighter, VaM related note, I am in need of an aircraft carrier asset. If anyone has one, mainly CV-59 or CV-60, please share it.
Ported the Intrepid and Enterprise for yah, from this guy 1629585721276.png

Yustu

May 22, 2018
I have this one, If anygood..

This appears to be just demo scenes, please do correct me if I'm wrong.

I did found this one:
Seams to be bundle with version 1.20.0.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes