Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019

vam_logo_dark.JPG.jpg

Staff Notice:

As announced over the past months, this thread will now be closed for new replies and kept for archival purposes, and the activities will be taken to the more appropriate forum section.

Do not create other mega threads for Virt-a-Mate (or at all if possible), those will be deleted.

What happens now?

All activity that was previously crammed into this thread can still happen in the forum, the only changes are that they now have specific areas with the intent of making things more organized, easier to find, links sturdier, and taking advantage of all forum resources.

As for the rest, read this quick FAQ:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patreon Torrent Packs

Last edited by a moderator:

moonbase9

Jul 26, 2019
Thanks you for the great assets!

Is it just me or is everything except environments, upcoming stuff and why you made this thread empty?

I guess you'll find me on the yacht!

Reactions: polakfury

ISven

May 19, 2017
Thanks for your work ;)

I don't now if you take request but in case, can you add environment in VaM ? If i'ts possible. Simple suggestion.

Reactions: kremen

ISven

May 19, 2017
Thanks for this.... invasion of outfits ;)

I found a littles problems:

Autumn Girls Outfit the mega link are same to Apron With Sim & Pre-sets

Clothing Bundle C-2: CruX Outfit 14 Presets only the FilesUpload link

Clothing Bundle H-L: Jungle Girl Outfit no FilesUpload link

Clothing Bundle L-M: More Than Human Set Mega and FilesUpload links are inverted

Clothing Bundle G: GabiRX Clothes Pack #4 the folder are empty (no clothes) :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: H8tXtract

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Thanks for this.... invasion of outfits ;)

I found a littles problems:

Autumn Girls Outfit the mega link are same to Apron With Sim & Pre-sets

Clothing Bundle C-2: CruX Outfit 14 Presets only the FilesUpload link

Clothing Bundle H-L: Jungle Girl Outfit no FilesUpload link

Clothing Bundle L-M: More Than Human Set Mega and FilesUpload links are inverted

Clothing Bundle G: GabiRX Clothes Pack #4 the folder are empty (no clothes) :cry:

Last edited:

ISven

May 19, 2017
Littles problems found ;)

Clothing Bundle S: Small Distraction no Mega Link

Clothing Bundle S-V: V Strap Suit no FilesUpload link

Clothing Bundle S-V: Superhero Bodysuit with 17 Presets (Sim Ready) Mega link same to Supergirl Outfit

Lot of clothes: There are too many choices, I don't know how to dress my characters now :LOL:

Thanks for outfits :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: H8tXtract

khaled83

Dec 9, 2017
Meshed VR posted "1.18 Progress Update"

Hi All!

1.18 is progressing nicely. These last few weeks have been very productive for our team. I realize it is taking a long time to get this release done compared to other major releases. There are multiple factors there:

I took a well-needed vacation and summer is my least productive time of year due to family obligations. I've been back in full productive mode for several weeks now.
There was a pretty large backlog of getting the other team member's contributions incorporated into VaM. This work is now complete, which means 1.18 is going to have a lot of new content
As I was incorporating other member's work, I took the time to improve several features related to this content. Some details below.
There has been a lot of community feedback about usability issues, so I took the last couple of weeks to make a vast number of improvements. Some details below (more on Trello). I plan to keep on doing this for each 1.X release to give it higher usability and more polish to keep 1.X living a healthy lifetime as 2.X work ramps up.

Listed below is everything that is already completed for 1.18
New Content

Several new skins licensed from a very popular community contributor (stay tuned for details)!
200+ new morphs
New atoms
New clothing items
Improved materials for a lot of atoms and clothing items including more texture sets
Morphs

Improved categories and morph cleanup to bucket in proper category
Advanced filtering (interface shown in the screenshot here) for quickly finding morphs you care about
Quick set buttons: Zero, Default, Set/Clear Animatable
Added favorites system
Morph presets - can now choose to save/load appearance, pose, or both
Added ability to use other gender's morphs for more variety
Text now auto-sizes to accommodate long morph names
File Browser

Path remember now works using groups of params that are in same category. Example: Makes selecting Person textures a lot easier since you will only have to find the directory once for all the params.
File browsers now remember scroll position per directory
Added sort options (A-Z, Z-A, NewToOld, OldToNew)
Added directory display and order options (Show First, Show Last, Intermix, Hide)
File browsers now have a keep-open option. Great for trying out different presets quickly!
Search (text entry) field now active on all browsers
General Usability:

Back button added to clothing and hair UI
Added new toolbar tool/icon for cycle selecting between Person atoms for a much faster method to get to the main object of desire
Atom UI now has oversized background to help aid with clicking just outside a button and have atom deselect
Added button to arm all controlled controllers for record.
See Trello Board for more info.

Next week will bring my focus back on custom hair to wrap that up. I don't yet have an ETA on 1.18 yet due to the complexity of this hair work, and there is still a pretty long list of planned 1.18 items shown on the Trello board. It looks like 1.18 will probably be one of the biggest releases to date. Thank you for your patience!

Meshed and team

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019

Hi All!

1.18 is progressing nicely. These last few weeks have been very productive for our team. I realize it is taking a long time to get this release done compared to other major releases. There are multiple factors there:

I took a well-needed vacation and summer is my least productive time of year due to family obligations. I've been back in full productive mode for several weeks now.
There was a pretty large backlog of getting the other team member's contributions incorporated into VaM. This work is now complete, which means 1.18 is going to have a lot of new content
As I was incorporating other member's work, I took the time to improve several features related to this content. Some details below.
There has been a lot of community feedback about usability issues, so I took the last couple of weeks to make a vast number of improvements. Some details below (more on Trello). I plan to keep on doing this for each 1.X release to give it higher usability and more polish to keep 1.X living a healthy lifetime as 2.X work ramps up.

New Content

Several new skins licensed from a very popular community contributor (stay tuned for details)!
200+ new morphs
New atoms
New clothing items
Improved materials for a lot of atoms and clothing items including more texture sets
Morphs

Advanced filtering (interface shown in the screenshot here) for quickly finding morphs you care about
Added favorites system
File Browser

Path remember now works using groups of params that are in same category. Example: Makes selecting Person textures a lot easier since you will only have to find the directory once for all the params.
Added directory display and order options (Show First, Show Last, Intermix, Hide)
File browsers now have a keep-open option. Great for trying out different presets quickly!
General Usability:

Added new toolbar tool/icon for cycle selecting between Person atoms for a much faster method to get to the main object of desire
Atom UI now has oversized background to help aid with clicking just outside a button and have atom deselect

Next week will bring my focus back on custom hair to wrap that up. I don't yet have an ETA on 1.18 yet due to the complexity of this hair work, and there is still a pretty long list of planned 1.18 items shown on the Trello board. It looks like 1.18 will probably be one of the biggest releases to date. Thank you for your patience!

Meshed and team
I appreciate the new info but that's off topic for this thread, please post that info in this thread. Thanks, I appreciate it! :)

Everyone else.

Last edited:

Slurpmaster9000

Feb 7, 2018
Imagine getting mad at someone because they pirated your pirated content.

I personally can't wait for the VAM community to shift from using Reddit/Discord unto forums. Reddit is an absolute dumpster fire when it comes to organizing/sorting through released content, but at least it provides a way for people to easily interact with the original poster (giving thanks, asking questions, ect). Sorting through content on the Discord server is much better than on Reddit, but most useful dialogue winds up being lost in a sea of unrelated bullshit - which of course is characteristic of a chatroom.

Hopefully OP's initiative will get more people to move over to more public spheres

brah222

Apr 20, 2019

Hi All!

New Content

200+ new morphs
New atoms
New clothing items
Morphs

Added favorites system
File Browser

General Usability:

Meshed and team
u d GOD

Salty_Cookies

Sep 15, 2019
Some patreon-locked stuff:

Electric Dreams: OR OR OR
  1. Bukkake
  2. Feet 2.0
  3. Ropes
  4. Socks
  5. Soles Cum
  6. Stomach Cum
50 Shades: OR OR OR
  1. 5 Placeable rings
  2. bed test v1
  3. BlindFold
  4. Cumpack for men
  5. Cumpack of 9
  6. Cum Tongue
  7. CumTummy
  8. Handcuffs

Last edited:

krleangle

Oct 7, 2017
A secret discord? Really? Did it not occur to them there are other people independently converting stuff to VAM with nowhere to share? Here's some stuff. Might have some more to share after 1.18 drops as I have a bunch of things in various states of unfinished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes