Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtl

Oct 8, 2019
Paid Regolo Engine doesn't work. I assume it's some sort of anti piracy measure since error log throws gibberish and from what people say it's .dll is obfuscated. Did anyone manage to make it work?

Smarty2

Jan 17, 2018
Paid Regolo Engine doesn't work. I assume it's some sort of anti piracy measure since error log throws gibberish and from what people say it's .dll is obfuscated. Did anyone manage to make it work?
Works fine. That gibberish is probably due to a patching issue as I don't believe there is any anti piracy protection.

xtl

Oct 8, 2019
Works fine. That gibberish is probably due to a patching issue as I don't believe there is any anti piracy protection.
I suppose I installed it wrong then. My character doesn't move at all, free version works well

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I suppose I installed it wrong then. My character doesn't move at all, free version works well
As of the latest release, the scripts folder is here: Custom/Scripts
All you need to do, is open the included scene, go to the plugins tab on the girl, and add "RegoloEngine_1.4_I.dll".
Possess the male character's head, then open her plugin options and play around with the personality settings.

It's also likely you don't have plugins enabled in the user settings. Open your prefs.json and check these lines:
"enableWebBrowser" : "true",
"enableWebMisc" : "true",
"enablePlugins" : "true",

xtl

Oct 8, 2019
As of the latest release, the scripts folder is here: Custom/Scripts
All you need to do, is open the included scene, go to the plugins tab on the girl, and add "RegoloEngine_1.4_I.dll".
Possess the male character's head, then open her plugin options and play around with the personality settings.

It's also likely you don't have plugins enabled in the user settings. Open your prefs.json and check these lines:
"enableWebBrowser" : "true",
"enableWebMisc" : "true",
"enablePlugins" : "true",
It just turned out that a scene I made somehow worked with free version, but the paid one only worked on the scene that was packaged with the script.

Besides, does anyone have Niko3DX's stuff?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
It just turned out that a scene I made somehow worked with free version, but the paid one only worked on the scene that was packaged with the script.
I can see you did not read the developers notes. The scene file that comes with the script is required for the script to work. The assets contained within the scene are recognized by the plugin, nothing else.

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
^ Lol, dumbass. You're part of the problem. Good job.
That's not nice bro, I had lots of trouble finding content for VAM initially.
Besides I don't mind people who support creators on Patreon, I support non-mod Patreon creators as well.
The problem is they should release all of their content for free eventually if it's a mod.

If it wasn't for the contributions of everyone on here that were willing of giving their stuff they found us in this thread it would be empty. So please no mean comments, we are all here enjoying the same wholesome shit with possibly the same purpose and we should all be nice to each other.

To everyone
I'm not intending on uploading any Patreon content whenever anyone sees something new. I only upload monthly for Patreon content, it gives the creators a month of time to allow others willing to subscribe to instant access to their stuff.
The biggest reason though is it lessens the burden on me to update everything as my time is valuable.
If anyone else uploads content earlier then you are more or less welcome to it no doubt.

Macto

Oct 18, 2019
Well, it's people like him that enable these Patreon e-beggars. If people like him didn't exist, they would be more inclined to provide content for the community for free. Some of them do, but the greedy ones make the guys who do stuff for free also want to create their own Patreons.

Basically, someone should tell these Patreon "creators" that if they want money, they should try getting a job instead. If they already have a job, then we can reduce their motivations to simply being greedy, which isn't exactly an upgrade.

In fact, Patreon should not exist at all! I just want to protect people from wasting their money on these e-beggars.

Feb 23, 2019
Well, it's people like him that enable these Patreon e-beggars. If people like him didn't exist, they would be more inclined to provide content for the community for free. Some of them do, but the greedy ones make the guys who do stuff for free also want to create their own Patreons.

Basically, someone should tell these Patreon "creators" that if they want money, they should try getting a job instead. If they already have a job, then we can reduce their motivations to simply being greedy, which isn't exactly an upgrade.

In fact, Patreon should not exist at all! I just want to protect people from wasting their money on these e-beggars.
If I like something; I normally pay for it (many purchases online, however, are heavily in the favour of the creators and not the consumer; because of the no-return policies in effect. I like to try it out first ^_^). We are all entitled to our opinions! however you seem a bit ignorant. Remember what you wrote the next time you get passed by when there is a payraise. In fact, just let your employer know that you'll lwork for free, how is that asshat? ;-D if you work at all, which you probably do not.

Reactions: Smarty2

Macto

Oct 18, 2019
If I like something; I normally pay for it (many purchases online, however, are heavily in the favour of the creators and not the consumer; because of the no-return policies in effect. I like to try it out first ^_^). We are all entitled to our opinions! however you seem a bit ignorant. Remember what you wrote the next time you get passed by when there is a payraise. In fact, just let your employer know that you'll lwork for free, how is that asshat? ;-D if you work at all, which you probably do not.
You gave my argument merit by saying that every transaction is decidedly anti-consumer. Thank you! Someone not agreeing with you means they're ignorant? That's something someone truly ignorant would say. Good job. You played yourself.

H8tXtract himself mentioned that most (or at least some) Patreon creators did not actually create the content themselves; they ripped it and claimed it as their own. And no, comparing this to a salary for a real job (i.e. a service that produces a tangible and useful effect on their immediate surroundings) is nothing but stupid. Digital goods are not the same as physical goods. One is e-begging and the other is honest pay for honest work.

Have you never been called a dumbass before? I mean, these are just words. Maybe grow some spine and not pay heed to some harmless insults next time.

• Sad
Reactions: vagu2 and Smarty2
Feb 23, 2019
You gave my argument merit by saying that every transaction is decidedly anti-consumer. Thank you! Someone not agreeing with you means they're ignorant? That's something someone truly ignorant would say. Good job. You played yourself.

H8tXtract himself mentioned that most (or at least some) Patreon creators did not actually create the content themselves; they ripped it and claimed it as their own. And no, comparing this to a salary for a real job (i.e. a service that produces a tangible and useful effect on their immediate surroundings) is nothing but stupid. Digital goods are not the same as physical goods. One is e-begging and the other is honest pay for honest work.

Have you never been called a dumbass before? I mean, these are just words. Maybe grow some spine and not pay heed to some harmless insults next time.
Your ignorance shows by you not recognizing how the world functions. The world revolves around money. Everything being free doesn't necessarily make it better. Who says you'd be getting access to anything good anyway if it were free?

Furthermore my point with e-commerce being anti-consumer was; that I use this site and other share-sites as a sort of preview instead of just going out and paying for something which looks good, but isn't. The Patreons I subscribed to, I already checked out on other sites.

I can give you Blackadder as an example. He makes some decent forced sex image series; but he is a cunt RL (especially the way he treats his customers and because of his business model). The fact is though I like his work a lot no matter how he is... I've collected all of his stuff, but never paid for anything. Now I've purchased a few comics which I don't even like, just to support him, because I want to encourage the guy to make more.

If everyone just takes whatever the fuck they want from anywhere, this won't be a sustainable society anymore and we would have a fucking ragnarok inside two weeks. Seeing you spell well indicates that you are probably not the 300 pound muscle type either and would get squished like a bug in that type of dog eat dog world; as would I ^^

I agree on creators not deserving payment for ripping assets off directly from games though. But...... what about all the plugins for Virt-a-Mate for instance.... these guys sit there and code for hours on end to make user experience better for us; do they not deserve some form of reward? The reward is in the work itself ;D? in the end I believe strongly that: "If you don't like it, don't buy it" simple as that!

Macto

Oct 18, 2019
Nope, you don't need to charge people for everything you make. You say everything is about money, then go ahead and explain the people who release free stuff. Are they breaking the law or something, according to you? Do their very existence make you have an aneurysm?

The plugin creators; they will charge money soon enough. I'm sure you'll be delighted to see that more and more things are paywalled! I don't get it. Just because people can charge money for stuff, doesn't mean they should.

Here's a good example of what people think of the NEETs you hold in such high regard:

Would you look at that! People don't like seeing pathetic e-beggar Patreon content! What a surprise. Most of the paid content on VAMScenes is horribly received. People don't give a shit nor are they interested in supporting. It makes me warm inside. It's all about what the people want. Anyway, you go ahead and waste money on garbage, I'll be spending money on useful things, like a car.

The way I want to prevent people from wasting their money is similar to a person who wants to ban drugs. It's a fact, people are horribly stupid. They do drugs, even though it hurts them in more ways than one. But people like you want to let them continue hurting themselves, wasting money and slowly killing themselves. That's wrong no matter how you look at it.

Nov 27, 2017
First of all, I just wanna say great
That's not nice bro, I had lots of trouble finding content for VAM initially.
Besides I don't mind people who support creators on Patreon, I support non-mod Patreon creators as well.
The problem is they should release all of their content for free eventually if it's a mod.

If it wasn't for the contributions of everyone on here that were willing of giving their stuff they found us in this thread it would be empty. So please no mean comments, we are all here enjoying the same wholesome shit with possibly the same purpose and we should all be nice to each other.

To everyone
I'm not intending on uploading any Patreon content whenever anyone sees something new. I only upload monthly for Patreon content, it gives the creators a month of time to allow others willing to subscribe to instant access to their stuff.
The biggest reason though is it lessens the burden on me to update everything as my time is valuable.
If anyone else uploads content earlier then you are more or less welcome to it no doubt.

I love you <3 just had to get it out there...

Reactions: Smarty2
Nov 27, 2017
Nope, you don't need to charge people for everything you make. You say everything is about money, then go ahead and explain the people who release free stuff. Are they breaking the law or something, according to you? Do their very existence make you have an aneurysm?

The plugin creators; they will charge money soon enough. I'm sure you'll be delighted to see that more and more things are paywalled! I don't get it. Just because people can charge money for stuff, doesn't mean they should.

Here's a good example of what people think of the NEETs you hold in such high regard:

Would you look at that! People don't like seeing pathetic e-beggar Patreon content! What a surprise. Most of the paid content on VAMScenes is horribly received. People don't give a shit nor are they interested in supporting. It makes me warm inside. It's all about what the people want. Anyway, you go ahead and waste money on garbage, I'll be spending money on useful things, like a car.

The way I want to prevent people from wasting their money is similar to a person who wants to ban drugs. It's a fact, people are horribly stupid. They do drugs, even though it hurts them in more ways than one. But people like you want to let them continue hurting themselves, wasting money and slowly killing themselves. That's wrong no matter how you look at it.
I think you should go out and enjoy life a bit, buddy.

Nova_eXelon

May 23, 2018
Anyway, you go ahead and waste money on garbage, I'll be spending money on useful things, like a car.
Now the real question is: Will it be a garbage car?

And even if you think it's not others may think differently. It is only your perspective that spending money your way is not wasting it. I would never buy a 1.500$ phone (imo waste of money) but I have not problems buying a 4.000$ TV.

People make different choices based on their believes and it is not your place to judge their choices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes