Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

hogen321

Nov 25, 2019
REN
To support them here's their

Description
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some Model Samples

Changelog

Downloads

Can anyone please reupload Big Bundle Pack 10/2019 & Earlier thanks!

Reactions: dayloppoly

kapinator

Nov 22, 2019
Would also like to share with you the biggest free community pack - Easy Mate!

Reactions: H8tXtract

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Would also like to share with you the biggest free community pack - Easy Mate!

Wow that's ambitious! I'm really looking forward to trying it! It's going to make VAM much more friendly to people who aren't into creative sandbox nature of the software.

Although I'm surprised the person who made this with all the free content owned by others didn't step on any toes...

I'm really hopeful we can see something similar with pirated content though, imagine the possibility.
Celebrities and almost any environment and scenario you can imagine without any constraints.
That's what I thought was in the future for VAM years ago, sadly I don't feel much has really progressed as I'd orignally hoped.

I wish I had the time to release something similar with pirated content, I'd absolutely love to see every character and environment with various scenes and interactions to be streamlined organized and ready to go with a single click or interaction of your controller in VR.

I just don't have the time sadly, I'm spending my Thanksgiving holiday fixing this for just being thankful I have access to this wonderful content everyone has found or contributed.

I have almost 100+GB of content to add to torrents so please understand this takes time.

samanta1

Sep 4, 2019
WadeVRX

To support them here's their

Description

Scene Not Playing Properly

Scene Sample

Changelog

Downloads

mega links are down :( any chance for reup ?

D

Deleted member 1630692

perhaps, once the torrent/download situations is resolved, it'd be possible to include these assets?
thanks!

D

Deleted member 1630692

and another request:
i do support various patrons to the point at which i feel their efforts are worth if i decide to keep their work on my system, but not even being able to visually preview items (ie locked posts) is a real roadblock to getting there in the first place. "here, i don't know what i'm getting in return, but take my money anyway" is emphatically _not_ a great business model...

someguy151

Jun 5, 2019
I'll agree with that Biggles, and the posts that he DOES show / provide for free aren't anything overly amazing.

drrabek

Dec 4, 2019
Question, anyone knows name of patreon or where i can find some items from "Clothing Bundle B" like Bodystocking Set and last three on the bundle list

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes