Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
I'm going to sound stupid but what are the risks if I don't use a VPN ?
Not stupid, it depends in which country you live and how your ISP deals with copyrighted content.
If the Patreon hounds are willing to snitch you out to your ISP to make you an example.
DMCA takedowns are bullshit the MPAA usually does that are credible lawyer threats with deep enough pockets. They are usually the ones to worry about.

In my case seeding these files initially absolutely requires me to conceal my seedbox as to which I currently am.
My Seedbox is also in a country that DMCA means absolute shit too, I also made sure it was hidden behind a VPN which you might notice due to the slower speeds than usual for 1gbps connection.

Reactions: hololens

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
I wish we could straighten up a thing here....if any of you is pledged to any Patreon creator, who? For better sharing of course. At the moment, pledging C&G and Regolo, so if anyone wants their stuff do tell. Within reason of course.

eddy_90

Dec 16, 2018
Would it be possible to get the torrent more sorted, because right now it is a lot of effort to find out what is new.

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Would it be possible to get the torrent more sorted, because right now it is a lot of effort to find out what is new.
If you're talking about the Patreon torrents I just released considering I release them every month they should be easy enough to see what content is inside and know it's recent enough. These last torrents contain everything from the whole year so that's why it's huge and hard to know what's what. Going on from this month to the next releases things will be much more easy to discern.

If I spent more time organizing everything that makes this a job... No I don't consider a hobby a job, especially when lots of these people who release this content intend to make this software's mods a primary/secondary source of income that makes the community suffer as a whole so no I will not be dedicating more time into this than absolutely necessary.

Reactions: hololens and Joh74

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
Hey I didn't see any posts where I can find the torrent so where?
First post of the first page.

VaM Patreon Paywall Pack check the spoiler. I've already downloaded this and am seeding it.

VaM Plunder Pack check the spoiler. I've downloaded half of it so far (120 GB, it's a tad on the large side) and will seed it when it's done. *Edit* Seeded

Last edited:

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
First post of the first page.

VaM Patreon Paywall Pack check the spoiler. I've already downloaded this and am seeding it.

VaM Plunder Pack check the spoiler. I've downloaded half of it so far (120 GB, it's a tad on the large side) and will seed it when it's done.
You shouldn't have to tell them, some of these lurkers don't even want to read a little when it would explicitly tell them where it's located. I did it purposefully and it's amazing how many of them are saying they can't find the torrents...

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
You shouldn't have to tell them, some of these lurkers don't even want to read a little when it would explicitly tell them where it's located. I did it purposefully and it's amazing how many of them are saying they can't find the torrents...
Fair point. Want me to edit or remove my post? I don't mind either way. Thanks for making and uploading the torrent by the way. It's appreciated.

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Fair point. Want me to edit or remove my post? I don't mind either way. Thanks for making and uploading the torrent by the way. It's appreciated.
Nope, it's really no big deal. I did what I had to hopefully bringing attention to what I posted in the first "torrent" tab. I don't intend to change to anyone who can't figure it out though...

Btw no problem, I'm elated people are getting lots of use of working in VaM with these assets that other talented modders/creators made. I'm still messing around with all of the stuff I've uploaded and I'm happy everyone has access to this content.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
I wish we could straighten up a thing here....if any of you is pledged to any Patreon creator, who? For better sharing of course. At the moment, pledging C&G and Regolo, so if anyone wants their stuff do tell. Within reason of course.
Ren (Makes custom skins), Sapuzex (Best scenes in VAM), ElectricDreams (Makes stuff no one else does) and No OC (Best game/movie looks)

eddy_90

Dec 16, 2018
If you're talking about the Patreon torrents I just released considering I release them every month they should be easy enough to see what content is inside and know it's recent enough. These last torrents contain everything from the whole year so that's why it's huge and hard to know what's what. Going on from this month to the next releases things will be much more easy to discern.
I can imagine it is a lot of effort already, but the more stuff is added, the more confusing it gets. Right know it is already hard to know (without checking each single patreon page) what is new. What if you add a folder containing year and month for each Patreon, like "Oeshii\201912"?

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
I can imagine it is a lot of effort already, but the more stuff is added, the more confusing it gets. Right know it is already hard to know (without checking each single patreon page) what is new. What if you add a folder containing year and month for each Patreon, like "Oeshii\201912"?

That's how I have the torrents already setup, if you look at the torrent names and parent folders they have a calendar date on them, each month for the Patreon torrents are released or every six months for the plunder packs.

Torrents can't be updated so it's required that I make a new one whenever new content is released thus making it obviously easy to discern what's inside and easy to manage.

If your curious as to what new content is available before downloading the whole torrent, simply download the preview thumbnails of the specific Patreon subdirectory with the torrent client item selection boxes.

Capture.PNG

Smarty2

Jan 17, 2018
Well hes right. This thread is not intended for sharing content that will go public after a short while. Just stuff locked behind paywalls where the "creator" (I use this gingerly, it doesnt apply to half of them) doesnt share publicly, or was "pirated" by conversion to VAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes